Is there an app or a "browser setting" to be able to see my IP cameras?

I use Multicam (Total Control - Home) on my blackberry, "Live Cams" on my wife's iphone and "any" browser on a computer to see some Panasonic IP cameras I have at home.

On Playbook I can not find an app and the browser does not let me see anything, If I go to the camera URL gives me error page. I even tried the IP directly (insteed of the Domain) and error.

Thanks
    05-12-11 02:42 PM
    What I have been doing until something better comes along is use a program called Reel Portal. I set this up on my web cam computers at home and then use the Platbook App Reel Portal to watch any of these webcams. This application is currently in Playbook AppWorld.
    It is simple to set up and use and it works well. You just need a computer with a web cam for each location.
    05-12-11 05:26 PM
    What I have been doing until something better comes along is use a program called Reel Portal. I set this up on my web cam computers at home and then use the Platbook App Reel Portal to watch any of these webcams. This application is currently in Playbook AppWorld.
    It is simple to set up and use and it works well. You just need a computer with a web cam for each location.
    Thanks, I actually have this app and I tried with my webcam as well, but how can you see an IP camera?????
    05-13-11 11:29 AM
    Thanks, I actually have this app and I tried with my webcam as well, but how can you see an IP camera?????
    That is the one drawback with this program. You need a webcam connected to or integrated into a computer.
    I emailed the developer of this app asking him if there is any way to view IP cameras with this program.

I'll post any answer I get.
    05-13-11 05:44 PM
    I've been using Blue Iris and wrote a jpeg push webpage for my 9700. Turns out that webpage works perfectly on the PB so I've got easy access to all my IP cameras from my PB now!

If anyone wants to try it, I can post up the html file I made for the blackberry.
    05-14-11 02:36 AM
    post it. thanks
    05-14-11 05:34 AM
    Is there an app or a "browser setting" to be able to see my IP cameras?

I use Multicam (Total Control - Home) on my blackberry, "Live Cams" on my wife's iphone and "any" browser on a computer to see some Panasonic IP cameras I have at home.

On Playbook I can not find an app and the browser does not let me see anything, If I go to the camera URL gives me error page. I even tried the IP directly (insteed of the Domain) and error.

Thanks
    I use Multicam too (on my 9700). Still havent found anything to view my IP webcams on the PB. I have absolutely no idea why the webpage - that works on every other computer - won't render an image on my PB. I just get a black box. I thought this browser was supposed to be very good. I have found it to be barely functional.
    05-16-11 08:06 AM
    Here's the bb.htm file I've been using with Blue Iris. This DOES work just fine with the playbook, I've tested it with my 9700 on OS6 and it works great as well.

http://hatax.home.comcast.net/~hatax/bb/blueiris-bb.zip
    05-16-11 09:05 AM
    Here's the bb.htm file I've been using with Blue Iris. This DOES work just fine with the playbook, I've tested it with my 9700 on OS6 and it works great as well.

http://hatax.home.comcast.net/~hatax/bb/blueiris-bb.zip
    Sorry. I have never used Bluiris.

How do you setup your code?

I am assuming: Open an account on Bluiris and then open your push file on the BB? I was trying to understand your code and I don't see any server, user, password. And I can not open the file on the PB.

Sorry, I am lost
    05-18-11 09:22 PM
    Blue Iris is software you run on your PC to manage IP cameras. It has a built in web server to feed out pages for viewing your cameras on many different devices.

The "code" I provided was a webpage for that server, you just copy it into its "www" folder and access it from your device.

Take a look here to learn more about it: Blue Iris - Home
    05-18-11 11:38 PM
    Blue Iris is software you run on your PC to manage IP cameras. It has a built in web server to feed out pages for viewing your cameras on many different devices.

The "code" I provided was a webpage for that server, you just copy it into its "www" folder and access it from your device.

Take a look here to learn more about it: Blue Iris - Home
    Well, the software is pretty bad and unstable.
    I have a server that I built, not pretty fancy but AMD 4 core, 6MB DDR3 RAM, Windows Home 7 and I use it for two things:
    1.- Record cameras with Panasonic software (all my cameras are Panasonic).
    2.- Backup my PC every two weeks.
    And never, never, never gives me problems, I can leave the server for months and it is solid

So, no games, itunes, weird software, "nothing", just sitting there recording my cameras per motion sensor......

Since I installed Blue Iris, I had to reboot the server 6 times because It freezes. I even uninstalled the Panasonic for few days just to try and same issue.

Please someone develop an app for PB!!!!!!! I will pay for it.
    06-06-11 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD