Camera Filter is new app that i have found on appworld last week while i was searching in appworld for Android's "Paper Camera" like application, i have found this very interesting app and the price of app is very less but a lot of good features. I recommend every one for using this app.

Capture memories and make fun through the novelty of Camera Filter lens. See the world through ultimate features of Camera Filter having amazing real time preview of cartoon, painting and other effects! Camera Filter have many outstanding effects.

Most important i am interested if any one can suggest me any good application on appworld having the same characteristics but with good features.
    davidneumanshah likes this.
    03-24-12 11:23 AM
    O yes!

This is really good app of unique and ideal for current needs on playbook. Fast processing of the effect on the live camera while having snapshot.

I have recently updated the camera filter app to version 1.0.1 for mine playbook.

Ton of new effects have been added which leads the app at No one app.

Thanks to "AAN Studio" for this innovative effort.
    03-26-12 06:49 AM
    Hmmmmm, very interesting and unusual that you both just joined and you both make a first post extolling the virtues of a PB app that surprisingly, was just released, coinciding with your collective join dates. I would be most interested in your collective association/connection with this app.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 03-26-12 at 07:05 AM.
    rculver likes this.
    03-26-12 07:03 AM
    haha u have made me laugh higher. Tell me have u find this app interesting or just trying to make an inappropriate and funny joke haha
    03-26-12 07:09 AM
    haha u have made me laugh higher. Tell me have u find this app interesting or just trying to make an inappropriate and funny joke haha
    I fail to see the inappropriateness of my post; are you two affiliated in any way with AAN Studio and/or the development of this app; a simple question really.
    03-26-12 07:14 AM
    Firstly,
    The affiliation concern is really questionable. but dear tell me if i am a new comer then am i allowable to share my experience or not ?
    Secondly, I want you to help me by suggesting a good camera effect application. I have joined this forum because i was doing Google and came at right place.
    03-26-12 07:22 AM
    Firstly,
    The affiliation concern is really questionable. but dear tell me if i am a new comer then am i allowable to share my experience or not ?
    Secondly, I want you to help me by suggesting a good camera effect application. I have joined this forum because i was doing Google and came at right place.

Well, it really is either a YES or a NO, but failing that, here's a suggestion for PlayBook camera apps. You do have a PlayBook, yes? OK, go to App World by touching the icon on your screen. Then, on the App World home screen, touch apps, then look down below and touch the Categories button, and on that page, look for the Photos & Video button....touch that, and you will see the Photography button. Touch that one, and there you will find 145 camera apps. Good luck and enjoy.
    03-26-12 07:31 AM
    I have playbook. but some times i found the error like "There was a problem during installation. Please Try again" but while i updated the camera Filter app in mine playbook it worked fine. Please suggest me a suitable solution.
    03-26-12 07:37 AM
    I give up.
    03-26-12 07:38 AM
    Camera Filter is new app that i have found on appworld last week while i was searching in appworld for Android's "Paper Camera" like application, i have found this very interesting app and the price of app is very less but a lot of good features. I recommend every one for using this app.

Capture memories and make fun through the novelty of Camera Filter lens. See the world through ultimate features of Camera Filter having amazing real time preview of cartoon, painting and other effects! Camera Filter have many outstanding effects.

Most important i am interested if any one can suggest me any good application on appworld having the same characteristics but with good features.
    O yes!

This is really good app of unique and ideal for current needs on playbook. Fast processing of the effect on the live camera while having snapshot.

I have recently updated the camera filter app to version 1.0.1 for mine playbook.

Ton of new effects have been added which leads the app at No one app.

Thanks to "AAN Studio" for this innovative effort.
    Firstly,
    I have playbook. but some times i found the error like "There was a problem during installation. Please Try again" but while i updated the camera Filter app in mine playbook it worked fine. Please suggest me a suitable solution.
    Ha Ha Ha! You both make the laugh highly higher! Ha Ha Ha! How come friend make inappropriate Fahrvergn�gen when mention app affiliation? Ha Ha Ha! You dear both sound make it like crap of bull! Ha Ha Ha! Please again try?
    thedark722 and rculver like this.
    03-26-12 08:51 AM
    Hmmmmm, very interesting and unusual that you both just joined and you both make a first post extolling the virtues of a PB app that surprisingly, was just released,
    LOL... remember the Maps-on-Tablet app guy (giving five stars) saying he used the maps to 'hike' the same day in Hong Kong and Canada!
    alnamvet68 and thedark722 like this.
    03-26-12 10:43 AM
    I give up.
    no, NO .. do NOT give up! Your points are worthwhile!
    03-26-12 10:45 AM
    Oh crikey, me thinks I'm hearing crickets.
    03-26-12 03:51 PM
    Making fun is more easier. okay lets start and forget the camera filter app. I have recently downloaded the Ninja jump for playbook. But the app is very slow. some one has noticed this?
    03-27-12 05:52 AM
    Hay the Camera Filter app is based on some unique idea, as all of filters are live. so that's the reason i praise this application a lot.
    03-27-12 05:56 AM
    Although I've not installed the 'Camera Filter' app, it's not particularly innovative and certainly not a unique app for the Playbook.

My Playbook app (and there are a lot of others out there) ....

Warp-a-tron : Photo effects

.. has been available on the Playbook since early January and provide a LIVE real-time preview of all the filter effects (around 20 effects).

Check out some examples on Flickr : Warp-a-tron

Try it, you might like it

Just though I'd highlight that there are other apps out there doing this.

Greg209
    03-27-12 07:03 AM
    Hmm! This App is okay dear. It does a lot of displacement map, which make it to lose the original scene and transform into new. Instead the Camera Filter have a lot of good effects that retain the scene but just applying the effect. For example, cartoon effect, outline effect, Sketch, Emboss and many other.

The logic is same of real time preview but a lot of difference in effects.

Enjoy Using Camera Filter
    03-27-12 08:00 AM
    waiting for some improvements
    03-28-12 12:18 AM
    Camera Filter Version 1.0.1 has been launched into the appworld market place. This new version includes a ton of filters all are having stunning effects on real time camera.
    03-29-12 07:21 AM
    It does appear this app is not supported by the PlayBook.
    03-30-12 02:47 AM
    Hmm. To install the app u can search directly on the playbook by typing the camera filter in the search bar. Enjoy using the camera filter. Many amazing effects are there in this app. A preview version which claims the free copy of the camera filter is now also available which named as camera filter free. Both of the versions can be search by using the same steps. Please let me know if you found some difficulty.
    Last edited by davidneumanshah; 04-02-12 at 08:23 AM.
    04-02-12 08:20 AM
    Camera Filter Version 2.0.0 update is now available on the appworld. Many new cool filters have been added in this build. My favorite is rays, pop art, and rainbow. What is yours?
    Last edited by davidneumanshah; 04-04-12 at 12:25 AM.
    04-03-12 11:47 PM
    I hope you trolls don't bastardize your apps as badly as you do the English language.
    04-04-12 12:07 AM
    I hope you trolls don't bastardize your apps as badly as you do the English language.
    Please explain this! You are making an undue statement.
    Last edited by davidneumanshah; 04-04-12 at 12:37 AM.
    04-04-12 12:28 AM
    Camera Filter have been updated to version 2.0.0. Many new outstanding effects are now in the available release. Keep using the app and do comments ! As our comments help them in making the app better.
    04-16-12 05:21 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD