So I was using the app yesterday. And I noticed that phone number links are Highlighted Blue. Clicking them does nothing.

I guess there are 2 things we can take from this.
    Either the Messages app is in fact made straight from the phone app.
    Or we can expect BB10 to be pretty close.

I am hoping its the latter.

Anything else interesting that anyone has found out in 2.0 that was not publiclly announced?
    peter9477 and KOOLWATER like this.
    03-02-12 01:41 PM
    Or they'll be implementing something to let the BB7 phones receive the phone number and dial it automatically, or at least enter it so you can dial with only a touch on the phone.

(I think Poynt already does that, doesn't it?)
    03-02-12 01:50 PM
    Pretty nice observation . Yeah I've also got a little something. If I'm using twitter or something that's Android based, (like that android twitter) app, if I choose to share a tweet via the option of messaging, it'll go right to the native mail client, message is already prepared and ready to go, you just need to add the recipents. Kind of cool how even within the Android experience, the PlayBook will seamlessly connect the two.
    peter9477 and KOOLWATER like this.
    03-02-12 01:51 PM
    I like the message app. You can enlarge the screen print to whatever size you want and do not have to scroll from side to side to read it. Nice touch for those whose eyesight is fading.
    peter9477 likes this.
    03-02-12 01:56 PM
    Or they'll be implementing something to let the BB7 phones receive the phone number and dial it automatically, or at least enter it so you can dial with only a touch on the phone.

(I think Poynt already does that, doesn't it?)
    I just realized I did not reinstall Poynt on the 64gig and now appworld is not working.
    03-02-12 04:31 PM
    Strangely mine seems to only highlight the last 9 numbers of the phone number. Like this:

213-555-1234

03-02-12 05:41 PM
    Hm.. That's weird. I tried with a few numbers. It works with a number of my friends.
    03-03-12 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD