Hi

Plays what are the most interesting games in BB playbook? I am looking at getting one very soon but want to be sure of some of the futures that makes it special.
    04-24-12 02:40 AM
    Lots a great games are currently available and will no doubt there will be in the future. What do you like?
    04-24-12 04:37 AM
    Here are my favorites so far:

Modern Combat
    Plants vs Zombies
    Chromasphere
    Deadspace
    Balloon Gunner
    Last edited by russnash; 04-24-12 at 05:35 AM.
    04-24-12 05:31 AM
    My favorites so far are the following and instead of a list i'll tell why and where they came from:

This is a multi-platform game where you need to initialy connect the boxes to the thunder, but by interconnecting the boxes you can get a multi-zap score! Great fun and free!

A physics based game where you need to draw solid stripes to guide the marbles into the jar. Super fun game and you get a lot for being a free game.

A 3D game that works really smooth overall! Superfun game and you will keep getting back at it just to get some cool frisbee ^^

Great fun game yet again by Morten! Super game and well polished. In the same style as Wezap! Above all.... free!

Super polished game and just great fun! You are a tofu block that undertakes a lot of great adventures!

Greatest strat game on the Playbook. Period. There is a lite version so def give it a try, it will give you a feel of what the game is like. $2 is a steal for this game though!

This list shows what the Playbook can do! Not perse native apps, but still all of em work polished, smooth and without any flaws to my experience! The fact that they are free makes it even better(cept tofu, but that game is awesome to!)!

Give them a try if you get the chance!
    Last edited by EpicSoftworks; 04-24-12 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Adding Majesty!
    04-24-12 08:06 AM
    My faves are.........
    Doodle Pool (Paid 2)
    Doodle Blast (Free) also a 2nd version with more level which is free.
    Lets Golf 2 HD (Paid 2)
    Great Little War Game (Paid 5) Free trial available to see if you like it.
    Tetris (Free)
    Sling Golf Lite (Free)
    04-24-12 09:14 AM
    Modern combat *FREE*
    Asphalt 6 *FREE*
    Need for speed 2 *already installed*
    04-24-12 09:53 AM
    All the above, but no one ever mentions Real Football, which is one of my favorites.

Nexus S 4G
    04-25-12 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD