View Poll Results: Do you think IntelliTasks is useful?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I can imagine a lot of usecases

13 76.47%
  • Don't know, maybe

4 23.53%
  • No, I wouldn't use it

0 0%

Hey there!
    I'm developing an app called IntelliTasks, which is an intelligent collaborative task assignment app for iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows. The prototype won the MLOVE HackCamp a few weeks ago and I'm currently finishing the open Beta release.

What can I do using IntelliTasks?
    Like in any "ToDo List" app out there, you can enter Tasks, ToDos or Reminders which will appear in an ordered list. This list is synced with each of your devices of course.

But unlike other apps, IntelliTasks enables you to assign tasks to other users within a network (e.g family, co-workers, ...). In addition, the app helps you deciding which user should get the new task. It creates an intelligent ranking for each user, regarding his skills, sparetime and more.

Usecase demonstration video
    Sounds confusing? Have a look at this business usecase example: ( )

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5HU5REpwU[/YT]

Excited? Become a Beta tester!
    If you like the app idea and want to support this project, stay up to date by liking IntelliTasks on FaceBook. I appreciate any feedback!
    Last edited by Steppschuh; 07-11-12 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Video link
    07-11-12 04:59 PM
    Will this be available for Playbook since you posted in the Playbook forum? If you need beta testers, sign me up.
    07-12-12 05:47 AM
    Will this be available for Playbook since you posted in the Playbook forum?
    Yes, the app will be available for the PlayBook. When the beta testing is over, I will build a tablet optimized version.

If you want to participate, please watch out for updates on the Facebook page.
    07-12-12 06:01 AM
    Will this sync with Google Tasks?
    07-12-12 09:26 AM
    Nice application.

Out of curiousity, what did you use to make your application? WebWorks? Native?

Your application UI is very visually appealing!
    07-12-12 09:29 AM
    Will this sync with Google Tasks?
    Yes, I will fully integrate Google Tasks ( & calendar) when the app is stable.

What did you use to make your application?
    It's basically nothing more than a website (HTML, CSS, JS and PHP). Will be a WebWorks app for the PlayBook & BB10 Device
    07-12-12 03:02 PM
    I'm not so sure I can help in Beta, but do have some constructive input.

1. I'm not into PC, but change "Taskmaster" to "Task Creator"
    2. Instead of Radio Button for "Nope" on Urgent query, how about traditional "Normal, Urgent, Hot radio buttons?
    3. Can we see when task was created?
    4. Can we "recall" or "modify" / "cancel" task as the creator?

Liking the Progress Bar - is that a user controlled slider to give feedback?
    Steppschuh likes this.
    07-12-12 03:25 PM
    I'm not into PC, but change "Taskmaster" to "Task Creator"
    Google Translator offered me Taskmasker and I was amused
    But sure, I can change it.

Instead of Radio Button for "Nope" on Urgent query, how about traditional "Normal, Urgent, Hot" radio buttons?
    Radio button sounds good, I'll implement that.

Can we see when task was created?
    After you created it, you assign it to someone (or to yourself). Then you will get a notification

Can we "recall" or "modify" / "cancel" task as the creator?
    Not yet, but in addition to the "My Tasks" list, I want to add a list of created tasks that will enable these administrative features.

Liking the Progress Bar - is that a user controlled slider to give feedback?
    Yes, that's exactly the point. The task creator will be able to follow the task progress in the list mentioned above.

Thanks for your feedback, that's what I'm looking for!
    07-12-12 03:41 PM
    I have a OS10 Dev Alpha that i am using to develop a few applications... I found this today in the AppWorld. I'ld love to become a beta tester. Right now i use wunderlust, but am not satisfied with their lackluster BB support.
    08-15-12 12:10 PM
    Thanks for your interest, the beta key will be published here and on the Facebook page as soon as IntelliTasks is stable enough. I hope it won't take me more than a week to finish the beta app.
    08-15-12 12:30 PM
    Did you make IntelliScreenX for iPhone?
    08-16-12 07:05 AM
    Did you make IntelliScreenX for iPhone?
    No, I habe not published any iOS app yet
    08-16-12 08:34 AM
    Having a Desktop version would be great too
    Windows & Mac
    08-16-12 10:03 AM
    Having a Desktop version would be great too
    Windows & Mac
    Windows will get a desktop version, Apple only the webapp.
    08-16-12 11:01 AM
    Hi Stephan, any news on your progress?
    08-29-12 01:35 PM
    Unfortunately I don't have much time for working on this project. Have a look at the website every once in a while to see if there is anything new.
    08-31-12 02:28 AM
    Okay, we'll wait and have a look on your website. Thanks for your reply and good luck on your work!
    08-31-12 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD