Anyone knows how it will be integrated the new native calender, address book and taks with the BB device? If I make an appointment on my BB device the same will appear on the native calender of my PB? If I add a new contact on my BB will the same sync w/ native PB address book. If this will not be the case, then it will be better to bridge as it is today. Your thoughts on the above are welcomed!

P.S.: By the way... maybe another couple of days and I'll have the response for the above.
    02-15-12 01:30 AM
    Lol my post is not related to yours. I see that we are neighbors. Maputo is the best place to party!!!!!!!
    02-15-12 01:54 AM
    I think for BIS users this won't be an issue. Things will "sync" as expected between devices. For BES users, however, I think we may have problems as our admin teams may have to do things (e.g. install fusion) to allow for corporate account access on the PB. That means likely bridging will be the solution.

The problem with bridging, however, is that we won't have all the cool new features - bridge calendar/address/tasks will look/function exactly as they do now.

I plan on using a workaround. I currently sync my BES BB calendar/address book with gmail. I don't think I'll have BES access on my PB, but I will have access to gmail on my PB. So, through google sync I'll be able to see/use the new features in a roundabout way.
    02-15-12 09:38 AM
    I have the same doubt. So far Bridge has been perfect for me...
    02-15-12 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD