Instruments has been updated to version 2.0 today, bringing a new interface and a new Jam Mode, which allows you to play two instruments at once via split screen, jam by yourself or with a friend. The update is FREE to all existing Instrument users.

To celebrate the launch I am giving a copy away FREE, the first person to PM can have a copy, I'll confirm to them then if they have won and then if they could buy the app, I'll refund the purchase price via PayPal.

Instruments can be downloaded here:
    Buy Instruments - Download Instruments - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

08-20-12 01:07 PM
    The free copy has gone, so has a second free copy as I'm feeling generous.

Thanks to everyone for the interest!
    08-20-12 01:31 PM
    awesome, app looks very professional.
    jefflemon likes this.
    08-20-12 01:42 PM
    The graphics do show a very polished app. Too bad I'm not much of a musician. Just for your info, for some reason the Description shows up with odd characters in the appworld listing when I view it.

"BlackBerry® PlayBook™"
    spatialmongrel and jefflemon like this.
    08-20-12 03:33 PM
    Thanks F2 will fix! It's a TM character that BlackBerry put in.
    08-20-12 03:41 PM
    Looks good will have to get this for my kids! Very clean looking. Good job.
    jefflemon likes this.
    08-20-12 07:37 PM
    Have you put up a demo video of it? Many of the PB apps aren't very expensive until you start adding them all together & find you don't use them. Without trials, a simple youtube video could really showcase the app.
    08-21-12 10:54 AM
    Very very nice.
    I'm enjoying the transitions when switching instruments.

Keep it up, may I ask you, jefflemon, the app has been built using which method? webworks, adobe air, etc..?

Thanks
    Last edited by webadpro; 08-21-12 at 11:06 AM.
    jefflemon likes this.
    08-21-12 11:04 AM
    Have you put up a demo video of it? Many of the PB apps aren't very expensive until you start adding them all together & find you don't use them. Without trials, a simple youtube video could really showcase the app.
    I havent done a YouTube video, good idea though. How would you suggest recording it? Is there an app to screen cast the PlayBook or would I need to film the playbook from another camera?
    08-21-12 01:19 PM
    Very very nice.
    I'm enjoying the transitions when switching instruments.

Keep it up, may I ask you, jefflemon, the app has been built using which method? webworks, adobe air, etc..?

Thanks
    Thanks, I would be very grateful if you could leave a review on App World!

As for build method, it's Air.
    08-21-12 01:20 PM
    Thanks, I would be very grateful if you could leave a review on App World!

As for build method, it's Air.
    thanks and the review is done.
    08-21-12 08:36 PM
    Jefflemon, the graphics are beautiful. Well done!
    jefflemon likes this.
    08-21-12 11:05 PM
    I bought Instruments a long time ago. The graphics were beautiful, but it was impossible to play any song because the app has a lot of latency (latency is the lag of time between the "press" of the note in the touchscreen and the sound).
    With version 2, thought that the problem was solved. The app comes with a very beautiful new interface and functions but... the high latency is there again. It is impossible to use the app as an "sketchbook" for music, if I want to play something a little quick, the app does not follow me.
    Please, fix the latency problem.
    08-22-12 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD