Trying to install the latest upgrade of Need for Speed, but keep getting this error message. I'm running the latest OS 2.0 beta. Tried rebooting, etc., but nothing seems to work.

Anyone know what the error message means, and/or what to do to fix it?
    01-24-12 05:29 PM
    I'm not sure about the error codes. I also had problems installing the update, except I got error code 0008 every time.

I'm on the old OS 1.0.8, but I think my problem was that I didn't have enough free storage space. Even though I had 671mb and the update is ~291 I found my free storage (when I eventually removed a movie file temporarily) dipped by 700mb during installation.

Something to consider if you're in a similar situation. Hope you get it to work.
    01-24-12 07:18 PM
    I'm not sure about the error codes. I also had problems installing the update, except I got error code 0008 every time.

I'm on the old OS 1.0.8, but I think my problem was that I didn't have enough free storage space. Even though I had 671mb and the update is ~291 I found my free storage (when I eventually removed a movie file temporarily) dipped by 700mb during installation.

Something to consider if you're in a similar situation. Hope you get it to work.
    I've got lots of storage (10 Gb free) but i did notice my available memory is down to 207 Mb. This was after a reboot.

I'm also having problems trying to purchase and/or download new apps. First time after a reboot this screen flashes with a message saying 'authenticating' after hitting the purchase button, then nothing...
    01-24-12 08:56 PM
    Same problem any news?? Additional when I go to setup BlackBerry I'd.. I got the message in the photos... 95 years??!!
    01-24-12 09:11 PM
    Attaching photos
    01-24-12 09:15 PM
    Attaching photos
    Yup, same error messages i'm seeing as well. frustrating!
    01-24-12 09:19 PM
    I'm getting exactly the same, can't upgrade/install any apps and can't refresh my list in my appworld. Running latest beta but was fine a day ago.
    01-25-12 12:56 AM
    Ditto. Also when I go to the BlackBerry I'D tab in the options menu I've been informed that I've exceeded my logins and have been locked out for about 45,000 minutes.

Edit: That's 49,000,000 minutes
    01-25-12 05:45 AM
    same here. i think we need to wait for the official 2.0 release in feb, as it is beta there wont be a fix.
    01-25-12 02:29 PM
    I've managed to fix it on my Playbook. Thread is here, hope it helps

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-691600/
    Nascar Dog likes this.
    01-25-12 03:08 PM
    I've managed to fix it on my Playbook. Thread is here, hope it helps

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-691600/
    Jimi, how did you manage to fix the issue? Read the entire thread and other than downgrading or trying multiple times i didnt catch any solutions...
    01-26-12 10:30 AM
    Sorry, I meant fixed it as in I could download/update apps again. Had to downgrade the OS. I couldn't find any other way of doing it and looking at comments from others they're finding the same for the most part. I don't think it's something that's going to get looked at for this beta release with the official OS around the corner. A case of either live with it for the next few weeks or downgrade (and possibly then upgrade again?) to get access to AppWorld perhaps.
    01-26-12 11:38 AM
    I saw this on a BB Support site. It worked for me running a 2.0 flavor.

Set your date to 2014 and save. Restart.

Set your date back to normal, save and Restart. My error was gone and the app downloaded as normal.
    01-30-12 10:38 AM
    I've just downloaded 3 additional apps from App World that previously gave me the [0003-0005] error. Every one downloaded and installed without an issue.
    01-30-12 10:43 AM
    BINGO!!! That did the job!!. Thank you very much trucky, I hope the picture is not you.
    01-30-12 02:27 PM
    this works. thanks, trucky!!
    02-04-12 09:27 AM
    It worked, You guys Effin Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-07-12 10:07 PM
    The wife has OS2 on her PB and I tried to update her Angry Birds HD. It wouldn't upgrade. I keep getting "Install Error: [0003-0005] There was a problem during installation. Please try again."
    After following Trucky's answer of changing the year and changing it back, it works fine. She isn't happy about losing her score, though.
    02-08-12 10:04 PM

Set your date back to normal, save and Restart. My error was gone and the app downloaded as normal.
    Worked like a charm. TYVM!!
    02-10-12 05:51 PM
    The changing the date around also worked for me.
    02-14-12 02:56 PM
    Didn't work for me initially, I would change the date to 2014, go to bbid to pull in my info from the server and it would error out with 'requires wifi connection ' - obviously app download didn't work either.

I realized that the connection I was using was not the same one that I used usually - changed to the original connection and bbid works and so does apps downloads and upgrades.

Out of curiosity I went to a different connection and neither bbid or app purchase works (no issues with browser tho) .
    warrenmr likes this.
    02-15-12 01:20 PM

Thanks! The changing the date trick worked for me.
    02-20-12 09:41 PM
    I realized that the connection I was using was not the same one that I used usually - changed to the original connection and bbid works and so does apps downloads and upgrades.
    The date fix didn't work for me on the release version of OS2. Based on the above post I tried deleting my saved wifi connection and then reconnecting. It worked!
    02-22-12 10:50 PM
    Date fix didn't work for me either, deleted my wifi settings, set them back up and got blackberry id and app world working again, but that somehow broke my gmail settings...removed and set up gmail a few times and it finally all started working again...

Grrr....this playbook is so nice when it works, luckily I used to use windows mobile 6, my tolerance for portable computing headaches is pretty high...
    02-22-12 11:23 PM
    Attaching photos
    Had the same thing happened to me when I did the update from. 7111 to the official release ended up wiping my device and it fixed the problem.
    02-23-12 01:33 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD