For some reason, my mind is wondering about this...
    06-06-11 02:57 PM
    Is there any way to delete the e-mails?
    06-06-11 03:03 PM
    Is there any way to delete the e-mails?
    Currently, no, but that should have been included in the update we were to receive this past weekend. Haven't received anything though.
    06-06-11 03:09 PM
    Do not be published app world?
    06-06-11 03:11 PM
    May be the sound of my money going down the drain! Should have listened to the little voice in my head that said don't pay for an unfinished app when I did it! Lesson learned for sure. Now, will I get lucky and get the app I paid for?

The Hankster
    06-06-11 03:12 PM
    May be the sound of my money going down the drain! Should have listened to the little voice in my head that said don't pay for an unfinished app when I did it! Lesson learned for sure. Now, will I get lucky and get the app I paid for?

The Hankster
    +1. I bought it because it seemed very promising and I'm tired of waiting on the native apps. Also, the dev was very good at corresponding, so I felt (and still somewhat do) it's legit. We will see shortly I hope.
    06-06-11 03:13 PM

The Hankster
    +1. Maybe next time my inner voice will reach out and smack me in the side of the head. I feel so let down with the Playbook, RIM, Aiflex. Good thing iOS 5 is coming, something to look forward to!
    06-06-11 04:05 PM
    And now it's trying to force me to purchase again. I really need to be hearing from the dev now.
    06-06-11 06:28 PM
    Occurred to me several days ago......and does not take the registration info provided by the developer.....stomach feeling worse by the minute.

The Hankster
    06-06-11 06:31 PM
    Occurred to me several days ago......and does not take the registration info provided by the developer.....stomach feeling worse by the minute.

The Hankster
    I completely feel what you feel. Wonder how much $$ they made? I will SO take this to the max.
    06-06-11 06:40 PM
    And now it's trying to force me to purchase again. I really need to be hearing from the dev now.
    Dispute the payments. That may get their attention.
    mscooley likes this.
    06-06-11 07:19 PM
    Dispute the payments. That may get their attention.
    I'm going to give them until tmr morning then I will. Thanks.
    06-06-11 07:30 PM
    Disputing over 3 bucks is more of a pain in the **** than what its worth.. Its the principal. These guys responded before and honestly if they responded with anything it would be fine. Instead they just simply disappear. I would rather an "update still in the works...etc .etc" then complete silence. smh
    06-06-11 09:31 PM
    Disputing over 3 bucks is more of a pain in the **** than what its worth.. Its the principal. These guys responded before and honestly if they responded with anything it would be fine. Instead they just simply disappear. I would rather an "update still in the works...etc .etc" then complete silence. smh
    This is true and you exactly correct. They just "vamp" and show up like everything's just fine.
    06-06-11 09:42 PM
    Its official. I have been screwed out of 3 bucks. Now I just get the purchase option and no way around it. Thanks a lot aMail.
    06-07-11 12:45 AM
    Just spent 3 minutes disputing 2.99. Shaking my head. Should never come to this.
    06-07-11 08:31 AM
    And minutes late, I get a new registration key. I replied to the dev with this message, "Thanks. I'm closing the Paypal dispute claim I just opened. You really should come back to the forums and communicate with us. We want to support you but can't if you just disappear."
    06-07-11 08:35 AM
    And minutes late, I get a new registration key. I replied to the dev with this message, "Thanks. I'm closing the Paypal dispute claim I just opened. You really should come back to the forums and communicate with us. We want to support you but can't if you just disappear."
    So with the new reg key does it change anything or was just so you could re-install ? BTW I PMd aIFLEX two weeks ago when he first release AMAIL. He never replied. Funny way for a guy who wants our business to treat his customers? You would think he would be making a better, read MORE RELIABLE effort.
    06-07-11 10:50 AM
    So with the new reg key does it change anything or was just so you could re-install ? BTW I PMd aIFLEX two weeks ago when he first release AMAIL. He never replied. Funny way for a guy who wants our business to treat his customers? You would think he would be making a better, read MORE RELIABLE effort.
    No changes at all. Just allowed me back into the app. Hopefully, in 2wks or so we'll have native apps and won't have to worry with this, but until then, I want my $3 worth of functionality and promises.
    06-07-11 10:56 AM
    I kinda thought that for our $3 we would have got a more funtional version of the amail app. You're right - a couple weeks it wont really matter. AiFelx kinda blew it IMO. They had a real shot at a nice grassroots base that could've been lucrative to them....
    06-07-11 11:52 AM
    Aiflex did certainly stick its head out and try and use Crackberry.com to boost its name recognition and gain attention for a few of its products. They, at times, seem to be among the better, more responsive developers out there, but sometimes it does take them time to respond. The jury is still out on the ultimate value of their products. They remain promising, but like almost everyone else, Aiflex appears to have been bitten by the lag in time it takes to get Playbook apps modified. At first it seemed as if it were solely an App World problem, but now Aiflex has fallen behind its schedule on even the .bar version of the app, which can't be blamed on App World. So the promised weekend update is still pending, and Aiflex hasn't been up to its prior standards of responsiveness. One logical conclusion would be that the update is taking more time than they anticipated and drawing off more of their presumably finite resources, and that condition is also causing the degration of customer inquiry responsiveness. I paid the .bar beta fee almost as a bet on Aiflex, and as a gesture of support for a company that tried to release a product a month ago, but still hadn't gotten it to market, which had to have hurt their bottom line. I still like the bet, even if it hasn't paid off yet. This initial launch period is tough on developers, too, and I'm willing to give them a break and the benefit of the doubt.
    mscooley likes this.
    06-07-11 01:25 PM
    As did I and I would also give them the benefit of doubt BUT they show a tremendous lack of professionalism by comunicating poorly with their customers. All of us on the Crackberry forums for example. The # 1 cornerstone of good business relations, how you build trust, get peole to respect your brand , products etc. is to 'talk' to your customer base - especially when you make then break a delivery promise. At the least let them know that it is taking more time than expected and so on. Is it better to do that , get a litle sympatico from the potential buyers, those waiting on an update or to basically ignore them by doing a disappearing act ??
    mscooley likes this.
    06-07-11 02:46 PM
    Funny I disputed as well and got my new code. Why does it have to go to this? Matter of fact I received 2 emails with 2 new codes. SMH

UPDATE: I just closed the dispute. Hope this app is perfected soon or at least promised updates are available soon.
    Last edited by neoflasher; 06-07-11 at 07:30 PM.
    06-07-11 07:18 PM
    Funny I disputed as well and got my new code. Why does it have to go to this? Matter of fact I received 2 emails with 2 new codes. SMH

UPDATE: I just closed the dispute. Hope this app is perfected soon or at least promised updates are available soon.
    All I can say is wow.
    06-07-11 10:17 PM
    I also disputed the charge and I got a response 3 times all with activation codes. I have closed the dispute. I truly hope this app gets fine tuned and released.
    06-07-11 11:02 PM
222 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD