Instagram is coming to Windows Phone (updated) | The Verge

Sort of sad that WP is getting it first, but hopeful that it'll shortly come to BB10. Anyone with any updates on that front?
    09-10-12 01:51 PM
    of course wp8 would get it first.. its out before bb10 :|
    bluetroll likes this.
    09-10-12 02:06 PM
    the reason Wp is getting it first is because. FB owns Instagram and MS own some of FB's share. So it's very likely they will launch it with Wp8. but not sure about BB!0
    09-10-12 02:19 PM
    I'm thinking it's one of the apps they will announce when they show off bb10 phones.
    09-10-12 02:22 PM
    I'm thinking it's one of the apps they will announce when they show off bb10 phones.
    Hope that's the case... FB seems to want to be on as much platforms as possible so hopefully they'll push the IG team to port it over. I never thought that I'd want IG, but my gf is hooked on it and it seems like a must have halo app that everyone uses.
    09-10-12 03:13 PM
    Even if they don't, didn't we see people mention a photo editor app native to BB10? I'm quite sure I've seen some buzz on that.
    09-10-12 05:28 PM
    Even if they don't, didn't we see people mention a photo editor app native to BB10? I'm quite sure I've seen some buzz on that.

could be great, could be better, but not the same a instagram. its not what the app can or can not do. its the social connected aspect that makes it a must have app

R.S.B
    09-10-12 07:50 PM
    could be great, could be better, but not the same a instagram. its not what the app can or can not do. its the social connected aspect that makes it a must have app

R.S.B
    Yup...its the whole fact that you can like and comment on other peoples photos, and others with yours that has her hooked.
    09-10-12 07:54 PM
    Did any of you even actually read the OP's posted link? I'm guessing no, since the info is wrong.
    09-10-12 10:56 PM

R.S.B
    Bingo.

Social connectivity is what makes it special for people.
    09-10-12 11:32 PM
    Very misleading article, getting all these fans excited. They don't even put a "?" at the end of "Instragram coming to WP8".

They tease everyone by showing a supposed leak of an Instagram WP icon but it's actually a Vimeo icon. They don't correct the error until someone points it out but they're still sticking to their story because a "source familiar with the situation", says it's coming.

I hope it does since it probably means BB 10 might get it as well.
    09-11-12 12:21 AM
    I'm torn on this one.. I really and truly hate Instagram and everyone who uses it...

This guy sums up why pretty well..
    I Finally Figured Out Why You Like Instagram So Much — Backpacking Dad

BUT.. I love blackberry, and any app we don't have is something to criticize so I suppose I want it to be there, as it will attract more people to the platform.. even if they are hipsters..
    09-11-12 02:55 PM
    Did any of you even actually read the OP's posted link? I'm guessing no, since the info is wrong.
    "Update 2" wasn't up when I posted it. So it looks like it'll be a MS initiative.
    09-11-12 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD