inLink is the ultimate LinkedIn experience for the BlackBerry PlayBook. This app leverages the mobile touch interface from LinkedIn combined with the sleek and stylish BlackBerry� 10 UI inferace to provide you the tools you need to stay updated and in touch with your LinkedIn contacts.

Features include easy accessible buttons to:

• Check LinkedIn Mail
    • View LinkedIn updates
    • View and apply jobs via LinkedIn
    • Connect and find people you know on LinkedIn
    • Interact with your network and groups
    • Search LinkedIn for companies, friends and groups

Don’t be fooled into purchasing other LinkedIn apps who do not even have a back button get inLink and get the ulimate LinkedIn experince for your BlackBerry� PlayBook today!

Last edited by ignites; 09-08-12 at 10:54 PM.
    08-21-12 09:52 PM
    Without screenshots attached to app description page in AppWorld few people will buy it.
    rflan7 likes this.
    08-22-12 12:56 AM
    Without screenshots attached to app description page in AppWorld few people will buy it.
    Hi we did have screen shots unfortunately there is a bug in appworld and they are not showing, however, you can view the screenshots above which are live shots. Sorry!

Edit Update:

Thanks to our very very very helpful dev relations at rim, this bug is now fixed. Please send me a direct email at support (at) techfruits.com or reach out to me via twitter @techfruitscom if you have any questions with regards to this app!
    Last edited by ignites; 08-22-12 at 10:46 AM.
    08-22-12 10:27 AM
    Nice BBui.js app ! I recognized immediately :P
    08-22-12 11:36 AM
    Beautiful app! Is this UI the BB10 UI? It sure looks nice. What other apps are on your horizon OP?
    08-22-12 11:43 AM
    Beautiful app! Is this UI the BB10 UI? It sure looks nice. What other apps are on your horizon OP?
    Yes this is BB10 UI, the BlackBerry 10 version is completed and running, however, will not be available for purchase until BlackBerry 10 is released. We have no additional plans yet for any new apps as I am currently busy supporting the 30 or so I already have in app world. .
    Last edited by ignites; 08-22-12 at 12:58 PM.
    08-22-12 12:14 PM
    Yes this is BB10 UI, the BlackBerry 10 version is completed and running, however, will not be available for purchase until BlackBerry 10 is released. We have no additional plans yet for any new apps as I am currently busy supporting the 30 or so I already have in app world. .
    Sounds like you are very active. You really should get some kind of recognition. From RIM
    08-22-12 09:19 PM
    I am getting some significant lag at times and non-responsivness from time to time. It will come back on its own and then be good, however.

Also, this seems to be the touch optimized site with a friendly UI placed on top. That is not a bad thing necessarily, but it also means the app looks like a lot of others out there.

Good job overall, and I'm looking forward to updates. Between this and OrganizeMe!, we are getting a really good sense for what the new BB UI will look like. I, for one , am loving it!

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    08-22-12 09:37 PM
    I am getting some significant lag at times and non-responsivness from time to time. It will come back on its own and then be good, however.

Also, this seems to be the touch optimized site with a friendly UI placed on top. That is not a bad thing necessarily, but it also means the app looks like a lot of others out there.

Good job overall, and I'm looking forward to updates. Between this and OrganizeMe!, we are getting a really good sense for what the new BB UI will look like. I, for one , am loving it!

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    Hi, we have some features we will be sliding into this app as RIM provides us with updated tools (see the roadmaps released today). The lag issues is a combination of apps being limited in alloted memory from RIM, processor speed and LinkedIn speed as a lot of the data from linkedin is not cached (since it is updated so frequently). The app has been tested to run on BlackBerry 10 dev alpha and runs smoother, I believe processor speed and the limitations on app memory has to do with this. If there is a work around I will be on it. Thanks for your support. Best Regards!
    gkl likes this.
    08-22-12 11:50 PM
    Can you tell us how you got authentication to work?
    08-23-12 01:14 AM
    To see the BB10 UI completely, Google for BBUI.js samples / demos
    08-23-12 03:12 AM
    Can you tell us how you got authentication to work?
    Hi,
    Authentication is done directly with the LinkedIn website - the app does not collect data so not to worry.
    08-23-12 12:07 PM
    is there a way to change the default invite message when you click connect to people from the people you may know section. It would be great to be able to customize it on each one like the LinkedIn site but would still work better if you could at least craft a better stock invite text.
    08-23-12 12:18 PM
    I'm not on linkedIn allot however the apps looks great and I'm always up for supporting Dev's who support my favourite platform.. I've downloaded a couple other of your apps over the last year.. Hope you have plans for future upgrades to your Bar Chart express App..

Cheers!
    ignites likes this.
    08-23-12 12:43 PM
    I'm not on linkedIn allot however the apps looks great and I'm always up for supporting Dev's who support my favourite platform.. I've downloaded a couple other of your apps over the last year.. Hope you have plans for future upgrades to your Bar Chart express App..

Cheers!

Hi Joseph thanks for the support I'll contact you directly
    remmy00 likes this.
    08-23-12 09:12 PM
    I just bought it. Better experience than trying to browse the webpage and overall a really well done app
    ignites likes this.
    08-24-12 10:39 AM
    I just bought it. Better experience than trying to browse the webpage and overall a really well done app
    Thank you for your purchase and support if you enjoy it please leave us a 5 star review in BlackBerry App World!
    08-24-12 08:01 PM
    Great application overall. Just some minor feedback.

I sometimes do not get any response from hitting the back button. After trying a few times i'll double tap the back button only to have the screen go back two screens.

Also, I am not sure how you enabled authentication but I didn't feel comfortable using your custom login initially. Can you explore using LinkedIn OAuth protocol.

Either way bought the application to support the revs. I know that good work has to go into developing an application as I am working on one myself.

Good job overall!
    08-25-12 04:19 PM
    Great application overall. Just some minor feedback.

I sometimes do not get any response from hitting the back button. After trying a few times i'll double tap the back button only to have the screen go back two screens.

Also, I am not sure how you enabled authentication but I didn't feel comfortable using your custom login initially. Can you explore using LinkedIn OAuth protocol.

Either way bought the application to support the revs. I know that good work has to go into developing an application as I am working on one myself.

Good job overall!
    Hi menaknow,

Thank you for purchasing the app. Could you send me your questions to support (at) techfruits.com?. I would like to answer your questions in depth and it would be easier if I could contact you directly via email.

Thanks!
    08-25-12 11:59 PM
    This is a most excellent application. It's running very smoothly on my playbook so far I have not seen the delay noted by the others BUT I have a superfast Internet connection. We'll see how it holds up at work bridged to my 3G BB on Monday. So far though I love this app! RIM does not need a native LinkedIN app they should license this one and pay tech fruits a TON of money!
    ignites likes this.
    08-26-12 12:11 AM
    I can't click on any links using this application...does anyone else have the same problem?
    08-26-12 04:43 AM
    I can't click on any links using this application...does anyone else have the same problem?
    Hi nikgilbe,

This is a security feature built into apps from RIM to stop apps from accessing external webpages without requesting for the permissions settings first from the users. We have this featured logged and a fix is in the works and will be coming soon (ie once beta testers approve and rim says yes ).

Thanks
    Last edited by ignites; 08-26-12 at 02:26 PM.
    08-26-12 01:35 PM
    Hello all,

I do notice we have a lot of interested in this app, and i just wanted to bump up this forum post. In case anyone has any questions with regards to this app =). Let us know if you have any comments (or if you like this app feel free to give us a shoutout! )

Thanks!

PS we added a list of reviews that we've received on the front page from various media/blogs . If you're not convinced yet to grab it you should check out that list (we've even got featured on CrackBerry!)
    Last edited by ignites; 09-08-12 at 10:58 PM.
    09-08-12 10:47 PM
    Hello All,

I am proud to say that this app has been completely rewritten using BlackBerry 10 Cascades and will be available for free to upgrade for current users upon the release of BlackBerry 10 on the PlayBooks.

Please also note that this app is currently on sale for a limited time at 0.99$ so pick up your copy quick before the sale is up!
    gkl likes this.
    10-04-12 03:37 PM
    App Update Information

An app update will becoming shortly with minor changes. Prior to the update, please uninstall the previous version of inLink. If you do not, please keep the latest version (you can tell since it will be the last app icon on the first pane of your app panes. A minor update in this app is that I have gotten rid of the green/ yellow action bar icons and replaced them with red so there will be no green/yellow action bars highlight colours. The bars is random so it make take you a few times to notice this subtle change.

Best Regards
    11-07-12 01:34 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD