HI, long time reader on the shadow but this is my first post here @ the forums.

I need an app that allows me to have multiple layers of images.

I work with cosmetics and do alot of windows decorations for our costumers.

The point is that i can take a picture with the camera of the salon and then add some advertising pictures (in a database on the tablet) to that photo to give a on the fly ideia to the costumer.
    The idea is to send it right away by email to the costumer,

Is there anything like this available on the app world or as a .bar?

Thank's in advance

Hugo
    07-18-12 06:56 AM
    Something like scrapbook would do the trick, but still not enough.
    Anyone?
    07-18-12 11:28 AM
    Check out an app called PicShop by esDot Studios. It allows you to add images as layers along with a while host of other image editing capabilities. Great app!

*Bonus info - the app's design seems to be using the aesthetic of BB10 and Cascades and is on sale (at least for me).

Best of luck!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-18-12 01:37 PM
    Figured you might wanna see some screenshots before you lay down some cash on the app

hope this helps convince you of its awesomeness!
    07-18-12 01:58 PM
    Check out an app called PicShop by esDot Studios. It allows you to add images as layers along with a while host of other image editing capabilities. Great app!

*Bonus info - the app's design seems to be using the aesthetic of BB10 and Cascades and is on sale (at least for me).

Best of luck!
    Thanks for the info on the SALE! Just purchased it. Had used the Lite version and would have wanted its additional features - now I have them.
    07-18-12 04:42 PM
    2 questions about picshop :

-Can you adjust the transparency of the layers ?
    -Can you resize images ?

Thanks.
    07-18-12 04:43 PM
    2 questions about picshop :

-Can you adjust the transparency of the layers ?
    -Can you resize images ?
    When you add a new image as a layer you can crop it to the desired area after which you can rotate, h-flip and resize it on top of the original picture. Unfortunately, no transparency adjustment features.
    07-18-12 09:03 PM
    Thank's a lot for the info, this seems to be a great solution for what i'm after.
    Will give u feedback after i try it tonight.

Thank's
    07-19-12 10:54 AM
    I bought it last night and works even better than i expected. Thank's for the tip.
    07-20-12 04:54 AM
    Good to hear! I was pleasantly surprised as well

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-21-12 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD