Is anyone actually purchasing S4BB's books? Everytime I go into appworld I see theses books in the newest release tab. I hate it because they always overwhelm the latest 25 apps and push others out. CREATE a single app and put these books in one place already!
    Hopefully the developers sees this post.
    Morten and NornIron Legend like this.
    04-30-12 05:43 AM
    The multitude of books are very annoying and in my opinion, makes App World look really flaky. I'd like to see a completely separate category for these like the games and themes have.
    Boight likes this.
    04-30-12 08:22 AM
    What RIM needs to do is so simple, use the same categories they have for the main application screen for every filter, or better yet, on each category screen, add a filter to sort by date.

It's a real pain when the books hide the newest apps.
    04-30-12 08:25 AM
    totally agreed
    04-30-12 08:35 AM
    The multitude of books are very annoying and in my opinion, makes App World look really flaky. I'd like to see a completely separate category for these like the games and themes have.
    This!! Very annoying when checking the latest apps.
    04-30-12 08:38 AM
    Agree. RIM needs to do something different with them, anything.
    04-30-12 08:44 AM
    Totally agree.. though who on earth buys them!?
    04-30-12 09:16 AM
    If RIM wasn't so hungry for a high app count I think we could reason with them to ban that "developer" from App World. Alas...
    04-30-12 09:31 AM
    have you read the synopsis on them? very , very , very weird lol
    04-30-12 09:35 AM
    POST YOUR FEELING on BlackBerry Beta Zone IN THE APPRWORLD SECTION. MORE NOISE = MORE LIKELY RESPONSE FROM RIM /end capslock

Seriously tho, please post it there I know I've made countless appworld requests and hopefully the ideas I've given will be added in the re-written cascades version.
    04-30-12 10:16 AM
    I agree. It makes the new arrival section useless.
    04-30-12 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD