I just noticed there was an IM+ update on App World - and did it. Does anyone know what that little box on the top left is? It looks like some sort of monitoring dashboard!
    12-06-11 09:35 AM
    it is.. i think they forgot to hide it in this release.. expect a new version hiding it SOON.
    12-06-11 10:35 AM
    Thanks! I find I'm having a lot of connection problems and freezing since this update - very buggy!
    12-06-11 10:50 AM
    i think the app is buggy since day one...
    12-06-11 11:06 AM
    i think the app is buggy since day one...
    buggy is being too nice to say...
    12-06-11 04:55 PM
    and this, along with the price is why i havent picked it up yet. if it got amazing reviews, maybe at the sale price but not with the current reviews.
    12-06-11 06:08 PM
    I dont see new version on AppWorld guys. If we talk about 9.2.0, its there for some time.

The last version actually offers the option to push notifications to BB, not only through email, but real BB push.

In my case it didnt work, unfortunately, have contacted tech support - and after some communication and executing some tests to get a clue what might be wrong, the issue was reported to developers. TBH, the guys behind IM+ looked like taking care when issue is reported, and it sounds to me are doing the best to fix it asap.

Other than push notifications issue, well understand it is just introduced functionality and might not work well "out of the box", other than that dont see any other bugs currently

EDIT: Sorry guys, my bad, early in the morning and didnt noticed it is about PlayBook IM+. Apologies for the confusion.
    need more coffee I guess
    Last edited by mtint; 12-06-11 at 06:44 PM.
    12-06-11 06:41 PM
    I'd love to buy this app I just keep waiting to see that an update has come along to make it worth the price. Seems like this isn't it.
    12-07-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD