My App was pulled from BlackBerry World. I'm going to get in touch with them to figure out how best to resolve the issue. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
    03-18-13 01:59 AM
    Ohhh, was so happy to see the first normal YouTube video downloader and it was already pulled out from store. Please, keep us updated for reasons and time of when app will be back in store. Thanks!

BTW, nice job
    03-18-13 04:41 AM
    My App was pulled from BlackBerry World. I'm going to get in touch with them to figure out how best to resolve the issue. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
    I knew I should have pulled the trigger on this yesterday!

Is there any alternative way to acquire your product? For example, can you do PayPal in exchange for the .BAR file?

RCK
    03-18-13 09:10 AM
    any news on this? also if it never comes back is there a way we can get the update, I can show proof of purchase somehow , is just that with bb you never know I mean samething happen to chasing yello (a free game) and it hasn't come back (to the pont that if it does I think it would be until bb10 releases)
    03-24-13 11:52 AM
    Blackberry App World's vetting criteria- https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvp...QJCW-GDMA-IR83 states that
    "We do not allow:
     Apps that enable a user to record radio stations
     Apps that enable a user to rip audio and/or video from online websites".
    Why the app was approved in the first place or why the other YouTube downloader is still in app world, I don't know.
    03-24-13 02:19 PM
    Ive been using Tubemate (sideloaded Android). Maybe Stereotube gets around the vetting criteria by using a web based converter which is available to anybody using the bowser. I can understand Blackberry's legal qualms about copyright infractions but really the cat is out of the bag when there are so many ways to do this on other platforms.
    03-24-13 05:42 PM
    I don't recall but does Goodereader still sell 3rd party apps? Maybe this could be offered though them?
    osbook likes this.
    03-25-13 10:08 AM
    I remember reading a thread about it I just couldn't find it
    03-25-13 06:35 PM
    Hi everyone,

For those interested in purchasing the latest version of Icicle, you can buy a copy from here: Icicle - A Downloader for YouTube

You will need to sideload the application onto your device. These latest versions allow unrestricted video downloads from YouTube and also cover a few bugfixes. For the folks that already purchased Icicle, please sit tight, I'm working on an easy way for you to submit your BlackBerry World proof of purchase so that we can get you connected with the latest version.
    osbook likes this.
    03-26-13 01:36 PM
    any news on how people who bougth the app allready can get the update?
    04-01-13 02:37 PM
    any news on how people who bougth the app allready can get the update?
    Sorry about that, but I started another thread regarding this here. Please email the support email address on the website Icicle - A Downloader for YouTube and include your BlackBerry World Purchase receipt. Also include your device type (PlayBook or Z10).
    osbook likes this.
    04-01-13 02:54 PM
36 12