I love the "news" app on this thing!!! I love being able to keep up with all me favorite tech blogs in one place...the app is awesome!
    03-03-12 08:52 PM
    One of my favorites as well.
    03-03-12 09:48 PM
    I like the news app too; but I do wish it handled graphics a little bit better than currently...at least when pulling up cartoons from Garfield ArcaMax Publishing - sometimes the comic displays and sometimes it doesnt or, other times, it tries to open a website within the newsreader.

Using NewsPile, it simply loads the comic strip without anything else - i have the same rss feed in both apps. I'd rather have it handle comic strip apps as NewsPile does.
    03-03-12 10:22 PM
    Me too. I use the "News" app almost every day.
    03-04-12 09:12 AM
    I concur,one of my favourite apps
    03-04-12 10:24 AM
    you should try the free android app Pulse, I switched over to it from the news app and enjoy its layout much better...you should give it a try

delete the .zip from the file name.....

edit: you have to sideload it on right now because it is not in appworld, I've sideloaded close to 40 great free android apps so far since 2.0 - my PB is so freakin awesome now because of the android sideloading (and everything works great)
    Last edited by wet_coast; 03-04-12 at 03:33 PM.
    03-04-12 10:46 AM
    Where or how to obtain this app? Can't find it in the app store.

UPDATE: My island (Aruba) is likely not supported so...no "News" for me (yet)
    Last edited by Daruba; 03-04-12 at 01:38 PM.
    03-04-12 10:47 AM
    I used to use it but now I like the layout of GeeReader a little better.
    03-04-12 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD