I bought madden 12 and there was no sound. I deleted it from app world so I could reinstall it and hopefully fix it. Now madden12 is not in my uninstalled list and if I go to it in app world it says purchase, instead of reinstall. None of my other apps have done this, what gives? Am I missing something? I feel like I'm having a "duh" moment.
    02-04-12 10:43 AM
    First, don't follow too far...

Start the purchase process again and follow it for a ways and you should get a message "you purchased before, reinstall?" and do so. If it actually wants you to pay again, stop!!!

Also, if all else fails:

Contact

appworldbilling@rim.com
    02-04-12 01:22 PM
    have you tried rebooting?
    02-04-12 01:32 PM
    I've downloaded Battles Unlimited, in the middle of game it freezes, then there a error message, then I can't go in the game again, when I press on game nothin happens. Please help asap, I really want to play it with my BBM ffriends. Curve 8520.
    02-04-12 07:46 PM
    Thx f2, but bluetroll got it. I restarted and it was in my uninstalled list. I hadn't restarted my pb in a while and that fixed it. I can't believe I didn't do that before I posted.

That's why crackberry forums are the best. It's not all about ******** and moaning, there is some great info in here.

Thanks again bluetroll!!
    02-04-12 11:32 PM
    I've downloaded Battles Unlimited, in the middle of game it freezes, then there a error message, then I can't go in the game again, when I press on game nothin happens. Please help asap, I really want to play it with my BBM ffriends. Curve 8520.
    Is this a Playbook game or a bbphone (Curve) game? Downloaded from appworld?

appworldbilling@rim.com
    02-05-12 01:03 AM
    I downloaded the game from the app world. When it didn't wanna work anymore I deleted it and reinstalled it, but the same thing happened again.
    02-05-12 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD