Hey guys,

Im not sure if any of you guys are facing the same problem as me.. i'll really appreciate some help if there's any..

Recently i bought Star Front: Collision HD, paid for it and somehow my download always get stuck once it reaches ~100MB or so.. at first i thought it was the app's problem. Then came the Dead space update which was about 378MB, the same thing happen my download just stalls.. is there any thing im doing wrongly?

I live in Singapore and my currently connection speed is rated at about 100MBPS.. just upgraded to the optic fibre. So it cant be the connection's fault right? my other computers connects to the internet just fine :/

Please help me out here.. the app world is really giving alot of problems..
    12-21-11 09:14 AM
    It may be your router. Some have found that the pb does not alway work well with routers using the N standard. You could try altering your router settings to use b/g and disable N. Others find using a different wpa setting might help.
    12-21-11 10:30 AM
    I had this same issue downloading spiderman hd and also when updating to the beta, i just put my pb right next to the router while downloading and that sorted it
    12-21-11 12:33 PM
    I had trouble downloading Machinarium it is 154MB. It would download then lose connection several times but then start downloading again. Finally app world said it failed. I changed my wifi setting to saved only, I have only one saved connection, and set it on a piece of furniture to make sure it had all the wifi bars. That seemed to work. I left the wifi set to save, that cleared up all the issues I was having with the browser dropping off.
    12-21-11 12:39 PM