I finished a book the other night, and clicked on the Kindle Store link to look for a new one...it wasn't working quite right, so I eventually went straight to the Amazon site in the browser to get the book; since then, I haven't been able to open up the app to the library, or find a link to get back to the library...am I missing something, or is this a bug?

I can't even find a link to 'log out' so I can log back in to my library within the app...wtf.
    09-26-11 11:46 AM
    Nevermind, I just pulled it up again (after starting this thread) and the white 'back' arrow at the top actually worked...I was pounding the damn thing last night, and there was no response, so I figured it wasn't an active button...

Disregard this thread, entirely...although, I'm on a different network connection this morning (at work), so I wonder if that had anything to do with getting the app to function again...?
    09-26-11 11:49 AM
    I had the same trouble you had yesterday, the back arrow was not working, after logging off and back on a few times it finally worked. The cloud just does not seem to work well for me, I have a lot of response issues when tapping. But since its the only option for the PB I am stuck with it. I hope the Android app works better when 2.0 rolls out.
    09-27-11 08:13 AM
    It works okay for me most of the time. The problem i run into is that if the browser crashes on anything or cache gets cleared i have or for some reason get logged out of the cloud, i have to repin my books for offline reading. Really a pain when your not near wifi to find out something messed up and cant read offline.
    09-28-11 04:27 PM
    It works okay for me most of the time. The problem i run into is that if the browser crashes on anything or cache gets cleared i have or for some reason get logged out of the cloud, i have to repin my books for offline reading. Really a pain when your not near wifi to find out something messed up and cant read offline.
    I've had that happen to me several times, as well...I stopped 'pinning' more than the book I'm currently reading, b/c it's a crapshoot whether they'll be there tomorrow, anyway.
    09-29-11 09:12 AM
    Pretty interesting thread about the Amazon HTML5. Recently many big-name app designers have pulled their applications from the iOS marketplace in an issue over commissions. Amazon, however, has produced a workaround using HTML5 and web interfaces. Resource for this article: Amazon bypasses the iOS commission requirement
    01-19-12 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD