As I sit here waiting for UPS to deliver my Playbook today I just wanted to ask you guys who have received yours what you think of the included copy of Need for Speed? Is it there? Is it fun to play? What are your impressions?

Thanks!
    04-19-11 12:24 PM
    Yeah, I played it some earlier and was having a lot of fun with it. It's smooth and looks great. The girl from the tv show Nikita is in it and she's pretty hot, so that's just a bonus. I can see myself playing it quite a bit though, earning money to buy better cars. The game makes me more excited to see what game developers, including EA, will roll out with for the PlayBook.
    04-19-11 12:37 PM
    haha. I thought that was Maggie Q (the new Nikita).
    04-19-11 01:07 PM
    i think its really dope... fast doesnt lag...
    04-19-11 01:29 PM
    awesome.. for some reason the update for in in app world is stuck at 0 for me though, probably just needs a restart
    04-19-11 01:30 PM
    has anyone figured out how to skip the cut scene at the start?
    04-19-11 03:58 PM
    NFS had an update when i first got my PB that apparently enables output via hdmi. mine isnt working at all. when i hook it up to my tv and try to boot nfs, it auto-closes the app
    04-19-11 04:06 PM
    I played it for about 20 minuets today before i came to work i enjoyed it alot im excited to see what the paybook will be like a month or two in the future
    04-19-11 04:33 PM
    I just went out and bought my PlayBook and played it briefly. The graphics are great and it runs pretty smooth. When I opened AppWorld I noticed that there's an update and I clicked on "install" its been taking forever to download. I'm assuming the servers are just busy with everyone installing the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 05:28 PM
    I hope EA makes fifa 12, nba live 12, and madden 12 free as well. Would be a huge plus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD