Is there a way to see a list of all available apps in app world? Or is it necessary to scroll through every single category? Are there possibly apps t hat are not sorted into any particular category that I may be missing?
    05-13-11 10:30 AM
    You can't. And it's annoying as ****. Very easy to completely miss cool apps.
    05-13-11 10:59 AM
    Is there a way to see a list of all available apps in app world? Or is it necessary to scroll through every single category? Are there possibly apps t hat are not sorted into any particular category that I may be missing?
    You can't. And it's annoying as ****. Very easy to completely miss cool apps.
    Yes you can. Here is the link:

BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "PlayBook"

Apps are sorted by category or you can browse them all
    zee921 and wheresmy600 like this.
    05-13-11 11:30 AM
    Yes you can. Here is the link:

BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "PlayBook"

Apps are sorted by category or you can browse them all
    that doesnt work. searches the keyword not by device (see theme results for example).

on appworld sign in with your BBID and it`ll narrow them down to playbook only.

as for on device, the dev allocates the category, so if its misplaced then its by mistake of the dev, is easy for dev to change so if ya find one jus drop em an email as sure they`ll appreciate it
    wheresmy600 likes this.
    05-13-11 11:36 AM
    Thanks I just found a Calendar that will sync with my Google account,so far I like it I will use it for basic info. Look for Tungle.me app and online to register.
    05-13-11 12:39 PM
    thanks for the info!
    05-13-11 01:36 PM
    that doesnt work. searches the keyword not by device (see theme results for example).

on appworld sign in with your BBID and it`ll narrow them down to playbook only.

as for on device, the dev allocates the category, so if its misplaced then its by mistake of the dev, is easy for dev to change so if ya find one jus drop em an email as sure they`ll appreciate it
    Gotcha on the search...Thanks. Been in while WM world for the last 2 years. BB apps are new for me.
    05-13-11 02:09 PM
    Some one wrote a Fart program for the Playbook. Life is now complete.
    05-13-11 02:58 PM
    Some one wrote a Fart program for the Playbook. Life is now complete.
    haha im not sure whats funnier, the $1 or the `smells not included` in the descption
    05-13-11 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD