Following up from that top five games for PlayBook thread , a few guys wanted these titles.

So I decided to look into how I would request these, I sent a Tweet to EA Mobile, does anyone know any other means we could request these?

I looked through the EA Mobile timeline on Twitter and saw that NBA Jam was one of the top selling games for iPad, so why can't they bring it over to the amazing PlayBook!?

Boomshakalaka

03-01-12 12:37 PM
    Logical?
    03-01-12 12:53 PM
    Following up from that top five games for PlayBook thread , a few guys wanted these titles.

So I decided to look into how I would request these, I sent a Tweet to EA Mobile, does anyone know any other means we could request these?

I looked through the EA Mobile timeline on Twitter and saw that NBA Jam was one of the top selling games for iPad, so why can't they bring it over to the amazing PlayBook!?

Boomshakalaka

EA Forums

I'd start a thread in the respective games forums at the link above and atleast ask what there plans are? But I think RIM is the one who buys the licenses from these company's and port the games but that culd be a rumor heh
    03-01-12 01:28 PM
    I wish we could port apps off all all platforms. If they don't want to sell us some apps then I guess we will have to take them.
    03-01-12 02:31 PM
    I don't care about basketball but I'd love TW on the PB !!!

Add NHL to you list too!
    03-01-12 02:42 PM
    EA Forums

I'd start a thread in the respective games forums at the link above and atleast ask what there plans are? But I think RIM is the one who buys the licenses from these company's and port the games but that culd be a rumor heh
    Yeah, I think it has to be a combination of them, hopefully more folks send Tweets and stuff. I Just pulled my PlayBook out at work and impressed a few folks with it, need to shoot a quick video, everyone impressed!

Anyways, I'm a die hard BasketBall fan, and have played NBA JAM FOREVER! Need this on my PlayBook.

Just to add, its one of the most popular games on the iPad, they've already made tons of money, the same will be said for the PlayBook I see no loss for EA.
    BrizzadMan and bquinney like this.
    03-01-12 05:05 PM
    NHL should be the priority... RIM=Canadian... EA=3 major offices in Canada... Make it happen. I would buy it ASAP.
    joski likes this.
    03-01-12 05:38 PM
    I love NHL games too but that experience would be horrible on a tablet... TW would be awesome!
    03-01-12 08:20 PM
    I do find it weird that not many other games have come out for the playbook from EA

madden
    need for speed
    uno
    monopoly
    game of life
    sim city
    deadspace
    tetris
    bejeweled
    I think they bought pop cap so Plantz vs Zombies
    Did I miss any??

and i think thats all of them I remember seeing a tomb raider demo I think that was EA? but that hasnt shown up. Come on where are more games from EA????These have been out for a while now except for plants vs zombies which is AWESOME!!
    03-01-12 08:29 PM
    I do find it weird that not many other games have come out for the playbook from EA

madden
    need for speed
    uno
    monopoly
    game of life
    sim city
    deadspace
    tetris
    bejeweled
    I think they bought pop cap so Plantz vs Zombies
    Did I miss any??

and i think thats all of them I remember seeing a tomb raider demo I think that was EA? but that hasnt shown up. Come on where are more games from EA????These have been out for a while now except for plants vs zombies which is AWESOME!!
    I agree EA has had the best games on PlayBook, RIM needs to get them dropping more games.

Plants Vs Zombies is incredible, already playing it though a second time!
    03-01-12 10:31 PM
    Yeah they need to I'm sure EA knows there's money to be made on the PB.
    BTW you can play the old NBA jam games they're still fun on the Playbook
    03-01-12 10:45 PM
    Boomshakalaka!
    03-02-12 02:21 AM
    i would buy nhl, tiger, and nba in a heart beat
    03-02-12 06:34 AM
    Well I created a topic on EA's forums, looking for answers hopefully we get something out of it, no harm in trying.

EA Forums

Boomshakalaka
    03-02-12 08:55 AM
    So no new information! Maybe if some more people dropped in and showed support!
    03-02-12 05:27 PM
    I wish we could port apps off all all platforms. If they don't want to sell us some apps then I guess we will have to take them.
    yeah its always a good idea to steal apps.. put yourself in a dev's shoes..put it over it doesnt work right or like it should and here comes the bashing of the app and the dev of how much there app sucks dont buy it dont waste your money nba jam sucks what a waste i can go on and on on the post that will come if a ported app doesnt work right.. if they dont port it just get the device that will play all the apps you want and stop being pro one platform..
    03-18-12 02:59 PM
    If you sideload the snes emulator and have the nba jam rom it will work.

WARNING: For old school gamers
    03-18-12 04:00 PM
    I have played it on my android phone and its a ton of fun. Can't wait to get it on a better and bigger screen. Totally recommend it.

Sent with Tapatalk from my Blackberry Playbook
    03-18-12 09:28 PM
    I have played it on my android phone and its a ton of fun. Can't wait to get it on a better and bigger screen. Totally recommend it.

I assume you're talking about the new version of NBA JAM, not the SNES emulator one, I have it for 360, it's a great game.

Hopefully this happens soon, like I said, this is one of the most popular releases EA has released, they have made a ton of money, bring it over to PlayBook EA!
    03-19-12 08:50 AM
    I assume you're talking about the new version of NBA JAM, not the SNES emulator one, I have it for 360, it's a great game.

Hopefully this happens soon, like I said, this is one of the most popular releases EA has released, they have made a ton of money, bring it over to PlayBook EA!
    Yes the new version. It would be awesome

03-20-12 09:37 PM
    Yes the new version. It would be awesome on the playbook.

sorry double post

03-20-12 09:38 PM
    I'd like to know how :-P I would request dead space 2!!!!
    03-20-12 09:44 PM
    Guys, I already started a thread on EA's forums about this, it would carry more weight if you replied to it.

EA Forums
    03-20-12 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD