MusicMaster for a buck, Blaq for two. Didn't even bother re-installing Blaq after I wiped my device so... yeah. Hopefully some good, big names worth purchasing will be out soon.
    06-18-11 02:06 PM
    I'd say easily $60.00 on apps. I like apps and also want to support developers making programs for the Playbook in a vane hope that they will continue to support the device over the long run.

Already, we are seeing apps that were once available on AppWorld having been pulled and disappearing all together. I dont like that at all.
    06-18-11 08:25 PM
    1.99 so far. There hasn't been anything I want that's been ported over from the Bold or Torch yet, especially the medical apps I need for my work.
    06-18-11 08:27 PM
    0 .. zero.. zip... nada..
    06-18-11 08:27 PM
    $0.99 for Aftab File Browser
    06-19-11 06:52 PM
    None yet... Still have to find the time to call BB support and get the issue with PayPal resolved. There are a few that I plan on purchasing though.
    06-20-11 06:39 AM
    .99 for some damn polar bear game that i cant figure out. I hate it and want my .99 back .. Lol!
    06-20-11 11:10 AM
    zero... but will probably soon start purchasing apps, probably games if they seem worth it. Anyone try that WWII "defense" game for 99 cents?
    06-20-11 12:42 PM
    I've spent about $200-300 on BB apps, give or take. I've had a refund of about $100-200 for those apps as well, give or take too. I still find myself wanting more, and unsatisfied.
    I've had a few other smart phones gotten at the same time, but I gave the extras to family members. Although this is my first smart phone, I'm either going to have to convert others... Or convert myself.
    Besides one other, I don't know anyone with a BB phone. Not even my co-workers, and I work in a retail store for cellphones! I try to make the most out of my choice and compete with my co-workers... Maybe that's why I got the Playbook...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    how did you get refund for apps?
    06-20-11 12:51 PM
    Well I'm very close to all cellular carriers, so I know people who can help+I'm alittle more knowledgable when it comes to how things work for them.
    P.S. You can get any of the 4 major U.S. carriers to practicly do whatever it is you want, if you know what to say/do... And I can't tell you what that might be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-11 01:17 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD