27 22.31%
  • 5-10

37 30.58%
  • 10-20

31 25.62%
  • more...

18 14.88%
    I never thought i'd purchase Apps.
    I never did with my BB phone but with the pb.....I took the plunge. Spent probably $30 already on apps.

For games:
    Deadspace - played it for about 10 minutes when I first bought it...haven't really used it since. NOVA HD online play is too much fun!

Madden 12 - Awesome game, especially when you're a GB Packers fan and have the ability to control that dominant offence .

Real Football - too glitchy and lags, hopefully EA gives us FIFA 12

Sims Deluxe - great game, but the fun wore off after a couple days

Monopoly HD - since it just came out..im still pretty addicted to it. Play it at least twice a day.

NOVA 2 HD - one of the BEST PB games by far. Amazing graphics and the online play is truly amazing.

I play NOVA/Monopoly everyday - Madden about once a week and I haven't really gotten into deadspace yet.

I have also purchased:
    - Note taking apps (at least 2 of them I forget the name)
    - Files and Folders.
    12-17-11 11:06 AM
    I've purchased one, I personally think it should be mandatory that a trial version for all apps be an option. lets face it some of them are not worth the price being asked. Three days (72 hrs) is enough time to determine whether an app is indeed worth it.......just sayin.
    12-17-11 11:35 AM
    Had my PB for 2 weeks now. Does mostly everything that I want it to, which is browsing, watching movies and reading books. That said, I hope OS 2 comes out soon, as the browser on the beta is really buggy. Bought two apps so far

1. Files and Folders
    2. Book Reader

A little wary of buying games. Are they any good?
    12-18-11 12:10 AM
    Had my PB for 2 weeks now. Does mostly everything that I want it to, which is browsing, watching movies and reading books. That said, I hope OS 2 comes out soon, as the browser on the beta is really buggy. Bought two apps so far

1. Files and Folders
    2. Book Reader

A little wary of buying games. Are they any good?
    YES
    Try out Madden 12 - for sports.
    NOVA HD
    Monopoly
    Sims Deluxe
    Modern Combat
    Deadspace etc etc
    Gameloft has released a bunch of good games too.
    They have spiderman out tooo..

enjoy the games!
    12-18-11 11:21 AM
    Ive bought all the ea and gameloft games. I havent bought an app yet the builtin functionality of the playbook manages most of that.
    12-18-11 01:41 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD