Hello,
    I have this game I created and want to test on my playbook. But when I try to install the *.bar file onto the playbook, it comes up with the "Failure 881 debug token" and installation quits. I use this method here for transferring my *.bar file to PB: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...le-application...
    My PB says no debug token installed, i suspect that is the problem, now how do I get one installed?

Thanks for help.
    03-27-13 03:21 PM
    You need to visit the blackberry dev sites as this process has been very well documented by blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 05:08 PM
    Hello,
    I have this game I created and want to test on my playbook. But when I try to install the *.bar file onto the playbook, it comes up with the "Failure 881 debug token" and installation quits. I use this method here for transferring my *.bar file to PB: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...le-application...
    My PB says no debug token installed, i suspect that is the problem, now how do I get one installed?

Thanks for help.
    What sort of game is it? I'd be willing to give it a test if you like?
    03-28-13 04:49 AM
    Get your developer "keys". For that you need to register with blackberry. Without these keys, you cannot sign a bar file for distribution, nor can you test using debug tokens.
    But since you have already published a .bar file of your game, I assume you already have your keys. In Flex, under configure devices, you will find an option to "create", "install" or "import" a debug token on your device.
    If using any other language, use commandline, etc.
    03-28-13 06:51 AM
    Your debug token will be a BAR file, you just sideload it like any other BAR file as far as I can remember (been a while since I used a debug token, I mostly just sign stuff when I'm testing it)
    03-28-13 07:58 AM
    What sort of game is it? I'd be willing to give it a test if you like?
    Sure, its a strategy/puzzle game. Give me your email, and I can send you the *.bar file. Do you have debug token installed? Or else I assume you will only get the same message as me??
    04-03-13 02:48 PM