I've installed paid apps like Picshop and Uber Iris. I just love the way, i can edit photos. I really like these apps. Someone recently told me that there's a new photo editing app 'touchup pro' in appworld. He told it is better than the two i've installed. Now, i'm ready to pay for 'touchup pro'. But i thought i can seek some advice at crackberry. So my question is- is 'touchup pro' better than the two i have? I mean, does it have any new feature which is missing in Picshop and uber iris? Since i already have two, do i really need to buy it? Thanks a ton for any suggestion.
    09-15-12 01:13 AM
    09-15-12 10:01 AM
    love it.. I have all of the 3 you mentioned, this was first on appworld back in early July 2011, just two months after PB was released, what I love it for is that all of the effects and controls are applied after asking you "how much", in other words, you have full control of how much of that pic effect you want to apply, for example if you want to apply vintage to a pic, you control the age, the vignette and the film grain, is awesome, for this and almost any other app just send me a question, you see, I have like an app addiction, described on this post
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...iction-743763/

feel free to ask me any question regarding almost any app if you want to have a detailed review before buying it.
    Last edited by morpho4444; 09-15-12 at 10:13 AM.
    09-15-12 10:10 AM
    I have both touchup pro and picshop and they're both pretty good. Very similar features and I would say picshop probably has a few more features, but nothing over the top. I bought both to support the dev's.
    09-15-12 10:15 AM
    Hey guys, I'm the dev of these two apps.

You can consider PicShop the 'spiritual successor' to TouchUp

TouchUp was my first attempt, and after about 20 upgrades and dozens of added features, I decided it was time for a new app, and that became PicShop.

And for the record, my full suite of Apps will be there for you on BB10, Day 1.
    09-17-12 05:23 PM
    Hey guys, I'm the dev of these two apps.

You can consider PicShop the 'spiritual successor' to TouchUp

TouchUp was my first attempt, and after about 20 upgrades and dozens of added features, I decided it was time for a new app, and that became PicShop.

And for the record, my full suite of Apps will be there for you on BB10, Day 1.
    Nice to see you here and nice to hear you intend to keep the app(s) current.
    09-17-12 06:35 PM
    I like TouchUp Pro. It does a pretty good job. I still have to figure out the best way to handle white balance, and the blemish tool has a tendancy to smooth the fixed space a little too much for my taste, but the other features work well. I'd love to see a noise reduction tool, but that is just me being picky.
    09-17-12 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD