I've had a bit of a home disaster which as resulted in:
    a) my backups all getting destroyed
    b) my Playbook getting broken

I picked up a cheap replacement, which is great, and it's activated and up and running.

My problem is how to get hold of the paid-for apps I had, which I can no longer download from Appworld?

Specifically, I need to get hold of the following:
    - Comics
    - Nodebeat
    - Caustic

I'm not interested in being told I need to move to Android, that the Playbook is dead, etc. etc. - I just need to get hold of these apps.

Anyone able to help at all?

Thanks!
    11-05-19 12:03 PM

I picked up a cheap replacement, which is great, and it's activated and up and running.

My problem is how to get hold of the paid-for apps I had, which I can no longer download from Appworld?

- Comics
    - Nodebeat
    - Caustic

I'm not interested in being told I need to move to Android, that the Playbook is dead, etc. etc. - I just need to get hold of these apps.

Thanks!
    If you sign back in with your BBID, they should show up in the list of your available apps on BB World. If I'm not mistaken anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-19 12:19 PM
    Thanks, but I've tried that already - I've been able to download some other apps that way, but those three are missing.
    11-05-19 12:38 PM
    Thanks, but I've tried that already - I've been able to download some other apps that way, but those three are missing.
    This one is way above my pay grade so perhaps @conite or @TrumpetTiger has some ideas
    11-05-19 01:01 PM
    Unfortunately, some developers straight pulled their apps completely from the store. If they aren't on your "available" list, there is nothing else you can do.
    11-05-19 01:09 PM
    Unfortunately, some developers straight pulled their apps completely from the store. If they aren't on your "available" list, there is nothing else you can do.
    ...other than attempting to initiate contact with the developer and work something out.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-19 01:57 PM
    ...other than attempting to initiate contact with the developer and work something out.

Posted via CB10
    Yes indeed.
    11-05-19 01:58 PM

- Comics
    - Nodebeat
    - Caustic

Thanks!
    Hey tom,

I suspect that these apps have been pulled from Blackberry World and that's why they're not showing up in your list. However, I'm going to see if I can't get these .BAR files and add them to the growing archive of BB10 and Playbook native apps that have been made available from developers. Hang in there and stand by...we'll see if we can't recover these for you.
    11-05-19 03:16 PM