Is there a way to automatically download entire emails including the images for offline viewing later?

Basically I want to be able to wake up, grab my playbook in the morning and leave the house and read my emails on my commute. The problem is that it sometimes seems to only download the email subject and sender. So when I click on the listing on the left side, nothing actually shows up. And when it does download the email, it never downloads the images as well.

When connected to Wifi, and I click on the emails, it will load and download them as I view them, but I want to be able to have all the emails saved for offline viewing. Is there a way to set this? Or is it a limitation?

Note: In the settings I've already selected "Download Images by Default: ON". And it does download the images, but only when I'm connected to the Wifi.
    03-27-12 07:10 PM
    Is there a way to automatically download entire emails including the images for offline viewing later?

Basically I want to be able to wake up, grab my playbook in the morning and leave the house and read my emails on my commute. The problem is that it sometimes seems to only download the email subject and sender. So when I click on the listing on the left side, nothing actually shows up. And when it does download the email, it never downloads the images as well.

When connected to Wifi, and I click on the emails, it will load and download them as I view them, but I want to be able to have all the emails saved for offline viewing. Is there a way to set this? Or is it a limitation?

Note: In the settings I've already selected "Download Images by Default: ON". And it does download the images, but only when I'm connected to the Wifi.

I think that it will only download images when you actually click on the e-mail. And as you mentioned, it won't download if you are offline. Can you imagine a PC downloading a virus sent in a email without giving you a chance to pick and choose which email attachments you truly want to download? Ouch!
    03-27-12 10:19 PM
    Yes, and it's not just virii. When you dl images you confirm your IP as active and worthy of future spam.

.. just sayin'
    03-28-12 08:37 AM
    Fair enough. But what about the email itself? It won't even download the text of the email sometimes.
    03-28-12 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD