I have kobe and overdrive on my PlayBook running os2, how to I get downloaded epub books into them??
    02-03-12 06:46 AM
    Are these epubs that reside on your PC? If these are DRM free? If so, neither of those will open them. I have BookReader, an excellent and inexpensive app via App Store. It opens DRM-free epubs.
    02-03-12 06:52 AM
    Are these epubs that reside on your PC? If these are DRM free? If so, neither of those will open them. I have BookReader, an excellent and inexpensive app via App Store. It opens DRM-free epubs.
    http://www.berryreview.com/2012/01/30/overdrive-releases-their-free-epub-ebook-reader-for-playbook-os-2-0/

This talks about Overdrive but it also says they couldn't open epub which were on their PB even though it's supposed to. If OD doesn't do this on the official os2 release I'll have to buy an App for sure. Thanks for the lead.
    02-03-12 06:58 AM
    Kobe only allows loading the ePubs through their server. OP, I assume you want to sideload, Kobe does not allow that. To read non-DRM ePubs there are several ePub readers available on appWorld.
    02-03-12 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD