Hello Guys,

I either had a problem with an EA game on the PlayBook or was just asking a question, I really can't remember because I emailed EA Support like a month ago. but here is the surprise, I got an email today which I posted a screenshot of below --->

They deleted my email without reading it! Thanks EA.
    05-01-12 06:22 AM
    WTF! Wow that's a new one guess there be a rampage going on soon in this thread!
    05-01-12 07:07 AM
    Man that's not fair, waiting for 1 month for a reply and email not read.Post you're experience in their YouTube channel they will take notice.
    05-01-12 07:42 AM
    Man that's not fair, waiting for 1 month for a reply and email not read.Post you're experience in their YouTube channel they will take notice.
    I don't even care anymore & can't even remember what the question was. Was just showing all how they treat their customers. Not only PlayBook but all platforms.
    05-01-12 07:44 AM
    Unfortunately EA is the biggest game maker out there and they are pure evil. They are well known for releasing half-baked games and not fixing them or fixing them 6+ months after release. Just look at the Battlefield franchise. They killed it.

The customer support is terrible. I once pre-ordered a game from them then found the pre-ordering 20% cheaper elsewhere. When I asked them if they would price match they just canceled my pre-order. I lost all my pre-ordering perks and it took them 2 months to fix it.
    05-01-12 08:26 AM
    EA are a F-ing horrible evil behemoth that buys smaller (and good ) game studios, and wrecks them. Please post that picture on YouTube! I beg you!
    Denus likes this.
    05-01-12 09:07 AM
    EA has recently won the not so prestigious award of Worst Company In America :
    EA Shrugs Off Worst Company in America Title - Forbes

So I guess you're one of the many who experienced poor customer care.
    05-02-12 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD