Hello, just wondering how to get apk files from google play to my pc, since the android market place has been changed i think this http://www.androidcentral.com/chrome...market-desktop extension is no longer working.

Thanks alot.
    05-24-12 03:54 PM
    I am moving this to the sub forum
    05-27-12 05:04 PM
    05-27-12 05:26 PM
    You could also get an app called 99 Toolkit which has backup option that saves your apps in APK format. You can then get a file transfer app to move them onto your PC.
    05-27-12 06:53 PM
    You could also get an app called 99 Toolkit which has backup option that saves your apps in APK format. You can then get a file transfer app to move them onto your PC.
    Much more convenient to use a PC based tool than have to download it to a phone, load up an app to backup the app, copy it over to computer.
    05-28-12 06:07 AM
    Also, if you happen to not have an android device - you can (with some hassle) get an old version of android emulator up (say v11 or v12) and running, and then activate the market. I could only get this to work on v2.3 and not v3.0, but did the trick. Then once you install an app on your virtual device you can the pull apks using simple commands.
    05-29-12 03:40 AM
    @SifJar/fantass
    The Real APK Leecher is a nice idea but functionally falls flat. It's search doesn't return any decent apps. Search "logitech" and none of the company-made free apps pop-up. Use instead: APK Downloader � Download APK files from Android Market to PC � code ki

@sjc1963
    Many apps do not allow themselves to be backed up (Logitech Harmony Link - free), nor even downloaded if you are from a certain country; so your method won't work for many things.
    Guyzer likes this.
    09-13-12 08:22 PM
    If you do not have an android phone.... you can install bluestacks (android simulator) on your computer, install the android app you wish in bluestacks, install a file backup app, install a file manage app... all in bluestacks. Now, open the file backup app and get a backup of the android app you installed in bluestacks, open the file manger app and navigate to the backup folder, copy the apk from there to any windows folder... I've been doing this successfully.

Next method... Install the blackmart.bar to your playbook, download the apk you need, copy them to your computer and covert it to .bar
    10-12-12 10:28 PM
    Wich backup app is great?
    10-12-12 11:15 PM
    Astro does it fine, and than there is App Backup, both tested to work fine.
    10-12-12 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD