What's your favorite way to play your music on your Playbook? Do you use the native music player, one downloaded from App World, or do you use a sideloaded app? Chime in!

I'm mainly interested in what apps might work best for my needs to sync playlists from the computer to the Playbook. Hence, the native application is presently too limited (until RIM updates it, I hope).
    05-03-12 11:31 AM
    I'm waiting for the update on the native app, but am already using it as most of the time shuffle is all I need
    05-03-12 11:48 AM
    I have Subsonic set up at home, so I just stream everything via the browser or SonicAir - depending on what I feel like using.

It works incredibly though!
    05-03-12 11:55 AM
    I am using the native one, though there is no equalizer or many settings but does the job well.

I hope it can support FLAC and show search results as artists instead of songs in Artists view though. Is there any music player app in the app world?
    05-03-12 12:12 PM
    the native music player gets the job done. I would love an EQ and visualizations though.
    05-04-12 04:38 PM
    Native one is fine...

EQ is not really important to me.. just listen to bands who know how to mix there tunes
    05-04-12 06:53 PM
    I have SkyTunes which works great.. Also have Sonicair which is even better cause it shows the art work and the while interface is much nicer.
    05-04-12 07:16 PM
    I use the native one.. wish it wasnt so sluggish though. I REALLY hope RIM releases the TAT music app

05-04-12 09:23 PM
    I just use the native music player. It isn't the best, I dislike that it doesn't remember my shuffle setting, but I don't need anything more than something to play my music. Until something better comes along, it's it.
    05-04-12 09:43 PM
    wish spotify was on playbook or deezer was in the US, until then native all the way
    i like the "albums" view
    05-04-12 09:49 PM
    I just use the native player as well; I wish it had a music visualization software component as well - that would look sweet. Come June, I'll have the Blackberry Music Gateway - the new one - and use that to send my music via BT to my stereo. No more cords
    05-04-12 11:26 PM
    i use the native one..but it needs MAJOR improvements.

for sycning - i use a combination of the bb desktop manager and me creating an itunes smart playlist called playbook that I sync with on the desktop manage.

Also I use the drag and drop method over wifi file sharing.
    05-05-12 03:37 AM
    Sideloaded winamp, I use native too, also esfe's built in player
    05-05-12 06:10 AM
    i use the native one..but it needs MAJOR improvements.

for sycning - i use a combination of the bb desktop manager and me creating an itunes smart playlist called playbook that I sync with on the desktop manage.

Also I use the drag and drop method over wifi file sharing.
    You should check out the androud app foldersync lite 2.1.0
    05-05-12 06:11 AM
    HARDWARE
    Playbook ---> HDMI Cable ---> TV --->awesome 5.1 surround sound set up
    Blackberry Bold 9900 Bridged Remote Control

SOFTWARE
    Native Music Player

Nobody has failed to be impressed. especially when they say "do you have this song" and im like, "nope... but..." and whip up the youtube client and be rocking to their suggestion in seconds!
    05-05-12 05:36 PM
    I use the native one.. wish it wasnt so sluggish though. I REALLY hope RIM releases the TAT music app

Why on Earth dont we have that TAT music app, it was flawless running on the playbook and the pictures app.

it makes no sense
    05-05-12 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD