Is multiplayer on Muffin Knight only playable between devices on the same network? If not, how is it done?
    06-04-12 12:21 PM
    Is multiplayer on Muffin Knight only playable between devices on the same network? If not, how is it done?
    Yes, you both have to have a Playbook and be on the same WIFI network, they will auto detect eachother. It's actually laggy and quite stupid. You both have to collect muffins at once and the one who gets more before dying wins.

So example. We are both playing at the same time on my conneciton. I get 5 muffins and die, you get to keep going if you have not go more, until you die, if you get more you win
    06-04-12 12:35 PM
    Yes, you both have to have a Playbook and be on the same WIFI network, they will auto detect eachother. It's actually laggy and quite stupid. You both have to collect muffins at once and the one who gets more before dying wins.

So example. We are both playing at the same time on my conneciton. I get 5 muffins and die, you get to keep going if you have not go more, until you die, if you get more you win
    Thanks! That is a little lame. They should have made it like the other multiplayer games - you know you sign in and join a room... then the maps would have to be bigger, but that would be loads of mayhem and quite fun... kinda like super smash brothers in a sense if they did it that way
    Last edited by bounce007; 06-04-12 at 05:08 PM.
    06-04-12 12:44 PM
    Thanks for this I was wondering why I could never connect. They should integrate score loop into it. The game is highly addictive and I'm glad I got it before it went to 1.99.

Hoping we get some new games from gameloft this week and galaxy on fire would be nice.

I'm running the 2.1 dev beta and I have yet to find a app that it broke. Hopefully the official comes out soon with the extra goodies that were held back.
    06-04-12 03:37 PM
    It has to be a Playbook too.
    I tried playing against an Android tablet and it didn't work.
    06-04-12 09:29 PM
    Muffin night is a great game for a freebie!! Union makes some pretty awesome games!!!
    06-04-12 09:46 PM
    Yeah it is a nice game. Glad they made it free for a limited time.
    06-04-12 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD