View Poll Results: How do you access the Crackberry forum from your PB?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • The CB app (love the scrolling posts!)

8 16.67%
  • Browser Bookmark (STARt me up)

31 64.58%
  • Homescreen Launcher (3...2...1...)

0 0%
  • Buffet Style (a little of everything depending on how I feel)

7 14.58%
  • Other (well I'm not a mind reader...tell us!)

2 4.17%
    Simple question.

How do you access the Crackberry playbook forums on your playbook.

Please choose the best answer!

i7guy likes this.
    09-11-11 12:00 PM
    browser...................
    09-11-11 12:08 PM
    Poorly, actually.

I hate that the darn page refreshes when I use the BACK button. I want the threads to remain static until _I_ refresh the page. It is one of my pet beefs (no, I own no cattle!). If I remember I will open threads in NewTabs but I often forget and tap a link and then I don't like being whisked to the new tab as I want to open additional threads.

Then, obviously trying to tap the teeny, tiny "2" or "3" or ">" links maybe more suited to Tinkerbell than me!
    09-11-11 01:58 PM
    Poorly, actually.

I hate that the darn page refreshes when I use the BACK button. I want the threads to remain static until _I_ refresh the page. It is one of my pet beefs (no, I own no cattle!). If I remember I will open threads in NewTabs but I often forget and tap a link and then I don't like being whisked to the new tab as I want to open additional threads.

Then, obviously trying to tap the teeny, tiny "2" or "3" or ">" links maybe more suited to Tinkerbell than me!
    Yes! How many times have I tried to view the next page and liked the post right above.

I do like the CB app to see the top threads, just wish I could post from the app with buttons that are more suited to my sausage link fingers.
    09-11-11 03:14 PM
    m.crackberry.com through the browser. Works like a dream and pages load instantly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    awattwell likes this.
    09-11-11 04:35 PM
    browser mobile site on the playbook and tapatalk on my 9900

09-11-11 05:37 PM
    m.crackberry.com through the browser. Works like a dream and pages load instantly

Nice. And its now the default, even when launching from the CB app. I love learning new things. Now how do I switch back?

09-11-11 08:08 PM
    Nice. And its now the default, even when launching from the CB app. I love learning new things. Now how do I switch back?

Bottom of the mobile page, Default View.
    awattwell likes this.
    09-11-11 10:28 PM
    Bookmarked for the mobile browser version.

Ads? Thanks but no thanks!
    09-11-11 11:12 PM
    I use the mobile site mostly, just switch over to the full if a pic doesn't show...

09-12-11 01:53 AM
    So to those who don't use the cb app...mostly browser bookmarkers...do you have the app?
    09-12-11 11:12 AM
    So to those who don't use the cb app...mostly browser bookmarkers...do you have the app?
    I do, but I haven't ever even tried it for the forums. I only use it as a nice interface to sit down at the end of the day and scroll through everything that happened and watch all the videos on the TV.
    09-12-11 05:09 PM
    Two people said "other"...well...what is other?
    Last edited by awattwell; 09-13-11 at 11:27 AM.
    09-13-11 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD