I appear to have TWO copies of an app. How does one delete the UNinstalled apps for the PB?

I tried going to appworld on the pb but it says my platform is not supported! Great, even appworld thinks this thing is from Outer Space.

On my computer, when I attempt to sign in to appworld using my pb id (email address) it does not know me from Adam.

Also, while I'm at it (if I can get at it), I'd also like to delete the UNinstalled Magellan Compass - how to?

Any help appreciated.
    05-05-11 05:24 PM
    You can't, just as you can't through App World on the BlackBerry phones. Deleted/uninstalled items will always remain in the uninstalled group.
    Fubaz likes this.
    05-05-11 07:26 PM

it does not know me from Adam.
    Who is Adam?
    Does he also have access to your account?
    you should not be sharing your MyWorld with other people.

I would advice a password change
    05-05-11 07:29 PM
    I was under the impression that you could log into appworld for BB apps and delete them there? No? I tried the RST option and it did clear the cache in appworld but not the item!
    05-06-11 12:13 AM
    haha! Be careful what you download, you might regret it later! hahaha! "no dear, I didnt download Jiggly Boobs, my friend who has access to my account did it".
    05-06-11 07:27 AM
    You can delete the app but it will remain in the uninstalled list on your device. ALT + RST will not clear them. They will always be there. I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned with the removing them from the uninstalled list. Once deleted they are not using or affecting memory or battery life.
    05-06-11 07:33 AM
    You can delete the app but it will remain in the uninstalled list on your device. ALT + RST will not clear them. They will always be there. I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned with the removing them from the uninstalled list. Once deleted they are not using or affecting memory or battery life.
    You know: Something like "cleanliness is close to godliness"

If you'd see my den you would not believe it but sometimes I just like to tidy up!

But in this case, the app offered an update but there was already a copy in my apps and in my deleted apps. So it stalled. So I wanted to rid myself of at least one of them.

And, finally, I know in this day and age of intrusiveness and "we know what you need" I like to occasionally think it is MY computer/phone/tablet and I would like a bit more control of MY devices.
    05-06-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD