i want to download some apps but they are not for free is there anyway to make them free or to download them without paying?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    07-13-12 12:16 PM
    Lol that's really more a question for google.
    07-13-12 12:20 PM
    You can contact the developer and make a private deal with them.

Like if you go in a store you can take things without paying as long as the owner of the store is okay with it.
    07-13-12 12:21 PM
    i want to download some apps but they are not for free is there anyway to make them free or to download them without paying?

No there isnt...
    07-13-12 12:23 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

We honor, respect, and appreciate the many App developers among us, whether they make free or paid apps, but we don't welcome thieves or trolls!

******Edit*******

Sent from the desk/computer in the house that has a family and gadgets and BlackBerry phones and PlayBooks that have apps and accessories that I PAID FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE.
    We will, hover, allow you to redeem yourself and remain among us with a full retraction of your inquiry . . . .
    Last edited by DocDRM; 07-13-12 at 12:32 PM.
    07-13-12 12:26 PM
    buh i see a video on youtube showing how to use paid apps for free

07-13-12 12:28 PM

You can get my Icky Mr Fox app for free, it was initially, accidentally submitted as Paid haha
    07-13-12 12:28 PM

2 questions.

How old are you?

Do you have a job?
    07-13-12 12:31 PM
    No there isnt...
    Well, that's just not true. It is possible. But I certainly won't give any information about how to do it. There are many developers on these very forums whose apps you would be taking without paying for (coincidently, I have seen several state on these forums that if people PM them about their apps and not being able to buy them for whatever reason, they'll often send them a free copy). Piracy is illegal, and more importantly, morally wrong. I implore you not to seek out methods for installing pirated versions of apps, and instead find some way to pay for them instead, or else live without those apps.
    ignites likes this.
    07-13-12 12:36 PM

Then why are you here if you seen a video on how to do it?

Is it because the video instructions don't work?

And BTW, what you're asking can get you banned pretty quick.

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...uidelines-113/

Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    07-13-12 12:37 PM
    The easiest way is to just steal some money and then add it to your PayPal account. It's the next best thing to stealing directly from App World...
    FF22 likes this.
    07-13-12 12:37 PM
    Well, that's just not true. It is possible. But I certainly won't give any information about how to do it. There are many developers on these very forums whose apps you would be taking without paying for (coincidently, I have seen several state on these forums that if people PM them about their apps and not being able to buy them for whatever reason, they'll often send them a free copy). Piracy is illegal, and more importantly, morally wrong. I implore you not to seek out methods for installing pirated versions of apps, and instead find some way to pay for them instead, or else live without those apps.
    So you know how do to it.. So i guess you've done it yourself too.

07-13-12 12:39 PM
    As posted above:

[WARN]Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.[/WARN]

This thread need not go any further...
    Puddin13, taz68, ignites and 5 others like this.
    07-13-12 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD