i hate how app world only shows a hand-full of games in the 'games' tab. we all know the search option is a huge fail - if you don't know what you're looking for, the exact spelling, or that the game is in app world, you will never find it - thus hurting sales, as well as giving the impression that the playbook doesn't have many good games.

i would like to see the ability to scroll through page after page of good games. if someone buys a playbook and opens appworld for the first time, they should be bombarded with choice. the top 50 rated/purchased games. it should not be a mission to find something worth playing.

i propose that the 'games' section in app world should look like this;
    Gooner26 likes this.
    07-12-12 10:08 AM
    I agree that app world needs some change... I also don't like the way you are basically presented with a screen of 'Icons and names' when going through the categories or searching. In the smartphone app world you are at least given a short description too.
    07-12-12 10:31 AM
    Agree with you. Should be so much simpler.
    07-12-12 11:09 AM
    Yes app world needs a lot of work esp in the searching dept. Maybe they don't because apple will sue them for using a search.
    r0v3rT3N and bungaboy like this.
    07-12-12 11:15 AM
    Maybe all the others solutions are under Apple's patents :P
    07-12-12 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD