we all expect and hope EA will pump out some more awesome games for the playbook, but today i got to thinking about one that makes logical sense that i would actually buy. The Sims ! yes, the game has been beaten to death but porting over to touch would be effortless its a point and click game . with the sims 3 graphics i think it would be an unexpected canidate for the next EA release .
    09-21-11 12:29 AM
    I like it! That would be a ton of fun (if you like the sims).

The original was the last computer game I actually purchased old school (go into store, buy, install on my computer)
    09-21-11 09:36 AM
    I have to admit that a Sims game on the PlayBook would probably be a ton of fun.
    09-21-11 10:12 AM
    One of my students brings his iPad 2 to class and him and his friends play FIFA and NFL (which I assume to be EA versions) all the time. Being the eternal optimist, I can't wait for the day for them to be on my Playbook right beside my Dead Space icon
    09-21-11 10:43 AM
    This is a terrible idea. How would I be able to get anything done? It would be great to make a mad scientist Sim on my PlayBook.
    09-21-11 11:20 AM
    I have to admit that a Sims game on the PlayBook would probably be a ton of fun.
    I agree. While I was never a huge SIM's fan, I does seem like it would be enjoyable on a Tablet. (I was a fan of Monopoly Tycoon, Total Annihilation and the original War Craft games, which are of a similar game style however.)
    09-21-11 01:27 PM
    I try not to spend to much money on app's, esp games, but I would love a Sims game for PB and would definitly be willing to put down $30-40 for a well done Sims game from EA. Great idea Moviedude2k!
    10-06-11 12:08 AM
    Please please please EA if somehow you are reading this...GET A SIMS GAME ON THE PLAYBOOK. I personally would love a version of Simcity 4...its an old game but I still love to play it.
    10-06-11 12:41 AM
    Oh, that would be so awesome. Yes, Sims!
    10-06-11 09:43 AM
    The Sims Social (Facebook version) works quite well on the PB. The only downside is that it pops off from full screen mode every time it wants you to share stuff in your newsfeed, but that also happens on a computer as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 12:09 PM
    The Sims Social (Facebook version) works quite well on the PB. The only downside is that it pops off from full screen mode every time it wants you to share stuff in your newsfeed, but that also happens on a computer as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i personally find it runs very slow on playbook browser myself would love it to run normal tbh tips welcome if it runs full speed for you
    10-09-11 01:09 PM
    Maybe they have seen this thread. Playing SimCity now! hah!
    10-10-11 02:34 AM
    I don't know if all of you know this, but Simcity Deluxe is now available in the PlayBook App Store for $6.99! Other releases include The Game of Life which is also $6.99. And lastly, Bejeweled 2 for $2.99!! I've owned an iPhone 3G, 3GS & 4 so I sometimes miss having random games on demand. I now realize the PlayBook revolution has begun!
    peter9477 likes this.
    10-10-11 03:54 AM
    SimCity does not equal Sims but it`s a good start.

Cmon EA if you are reading this there is a lot of interest in a Sims game
    10-10-11 01:34 PM
    I love the Sims! The main games I want for the PlayBook that I had on other devices are:
    - The Sims
    - some sort of Tycoon game, not choosy which as long as there is one
    - Sonic

I don't remember if EA did the tycoon series and I know they didn't do Sonic, but surely it's good for EA that one of their games is in my top three apps I want! Make this game and become rich, okay EA?
    10-11-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD