First of all, sorry for my english, that for some reason is getting worse by the day - Hope you understand the subject of this thread ^^

I've been mainly using my PB for gaming and media but now that school has started i will be scratching Play out of Playbook and use it for what its meant to use(for some): Work/Study.

First week and flown and i already have a bunch of ppts and some articles to read on pdf.

My question is:

Is there any app that allows me to highlight and/or bookmark lines/sentences/boards on a pdf, a ppt or a word file?

I have the native pdf reader and qPdf sideloaded.

Any help? Even if its paid(it's about time for me to buy something productive instead of games ^^)

09-22-12 03:50 AM

I've been looking for a pdf app for a while now and first I tried qPDF which is really good.

The most comfortable app however I know, with a good price ratio is:

pdf Reader

It's totally worth the money.

You can bookmark pages, it saves where u quit the pdf. It works pretty good with all kinds of pdf's(like 95 %) and loads pages very fast.

A little tricky now is, that you can copy and past and select the text and open urls and stuff, so u will hav a little problem by tapping and scrolling, because it tries to select evrything.

An Annotation is planned, but not there now. Updates come very quickly, like evry 2-3 weeks and they made huge improvement.

If u wanna read a book, I would recomend qpdf, because switching pages is pretty handsome.

If u wanna work and learn I would recommend pdf reader.
    U usually slide through pages.

Hope that is helpful.

09-22-12 04:25 AM
    and is it possible to highlight the sentences?
    09-22-12 05:11 AM
    Pedro, there is an android app called RepliGo Reader that highlights and I converted to a .bar and it works on my PB. Screen capture enclosed. The features of the program are listed here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nce.reader.app
    Last edited by GregD31; 09-22-12 at 06:53 AM.
    PedroBorgas likes this.
    09-22-12 06:25 AM
    K, tks

Right now i'm on the phone and i can't see attachs on my 8520, but when i can i'll check it!

But tks in advance for the concern

If this works, no more paper for me!

Gonna go Green!
    09-22-12 10:50 AM
    And if it's a free app, can you post it here plz?
    09-22-12 10:54 AM
    And if it's a free app, can you post it here plz?
    Goodereader.com has the bar file...I have been using 4.0 version of repligo...it has great features, but it seems buggy at times, e.g when you swipe into another program and swipe back onto repligo, it seems to have gone into sleep, so you have swipe down the menu to wake it up. But it has tons of features..it can even read the text aloud..
    I am not sure if the bugs are on androids or just playbook but there have been minor upgrades after 4.0, I haven't had the time to try the latest versions yet...but it will work well for you...
    infact instead of goodereader just search repligo 4.0 for playbook...
    Good Luck..
    09-22-12 11:33 AM

Will do that as soon as i can
    09-22-12 11:40 AM
    The version that I got was 4.0.2. it is a paid version, so far no glitches though. I just looked all through Goodereader and couldn't find it anywhere on the site.
    PedroBorgas likes this.
    09-22-12 11:47 AM
    Just confirmed: No RepliGo on Good-e-reader
    09-22-12 01:13 PM
    Pedro, sent you a pm
    PedroBorgas likes this.
    09-22-12 01:31 PM
    GregD31 pm me plz...tnx
    09-22-12 02:53 PM
    Zildjian71 I pm'd you
    09-22-12 05:04 PM