06-20-12 01:06 AM
32 12
tools
    I know right. What i don't get is why they are giving it so low reviews.
    Those are ungrateful dumb people, writing reviews without even checking out all the features. Reading those reviews made me laugh. I'm gonna give it 5 STARS.
    06-10-12 01:28 PM
    Those are ungrateful dumb people, writing reviews without even checking out all the features. Reading those reviews made me laugh. I'm gonna give it 5 STARS.
    I completely agree with you, i can't believe that they would give it such a low rating, i bet they didn't even play it for more than 5 minutes, the multiplayer alone deserves at least 4 stars.
    Hope the dev doesn't regret porting his games i am truly enjoying them.
    06-10-12 01:54 PM
    Finally got around to playing Radiant Defence. This is great stuff. Tower defence style game with vivid graphics and audio and wide range of weapons. I wish PB apps were great like this across the board in app world. Thank you Hexage. I will definitely be looking into your other games. Radiant looks like it may be my next one.
    06-10-12 04:35 PM
    3 more Hexage games in app world including buka.
    06-17-12 06:10 PM
    Radiant is superb... Bast**d boss at the end needs some good weaponry. It makes you think

Brilliant!!!!
    06-18-12 01:16 PM
    Can anyone tell me how much the weapon packs are? I'd like to get one but I'd like to know how much how they are first.
    06-20-12 12:27 AM
    If you try to buy something it tells you how much it is first.
    dancadman likes this.
    06-20-12 01:06 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD