Hexage, a small team of developers for the iOS, WP7, Android and other platforms have begun porting games to Playbook.

Known for their blockbuster titles, such as Robotek, Everlands, Evac and Radiant Defence, Hexage have decided to port their apps to the Blackberry platform.

The first of these is Buka.

Last edited by xsacha; 05-24-12 at 12:54 PM.
    05-23-12 06:15 AM
    Confirmation on Twitter that Hexage is bringing ALL its apps to Playbook:
    https://twitter.com/hexage/status/205261350295961601

Remember that includes: Robotek, Everlands, Evac and Radiant Defence
    Rob Robertson likes this.
    05-24-12 12:48 PM
    Thank you for the information. I'm looking forward to Radiant Defence eventually coming out.
    05-24-12 02:23 PM
    Hahaha I loved Hexage twitter reply "How do you know it was supposed to be top secret" Lol
    05-24-12 02:28 PM
    How do you know all this stuff Sacha?
    05-25-12 09:32 PM
    Radiant Defence, Everlands, Totemo and Evac are sent to AppWorld awaiting approval.

Good work Hexage!
    05-26-12 10:51 PM
    Radiant Defence, Everlands, Totemo and Evac are sent to AppWorld awaiting approval.

Good work Hexage!
    More games, can't wait to try them
    05-26-12 11:41 PM
    We are excited to bring our entire catalog to PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 using the Native SDK. Radiant Defense and Radiant have been just released on AppWorld, with more games to follow in June (including Robotek, EVAC, Totemo, Everlands, and Buka).

The links to the AppWorld:

Buy Radiant - Download Radiant - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    Free Radiant Defense - Download Radiant Defense - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

Hope you will enjoy our games Don't hesitate to contact me with any inquiry or feedback.
    06-03-12 12:12 PM
    We are excited to bring our entire catalog to PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 using the Native SDK. Radiant Defense and Radiant have been just released on AppWorld, with more games to follow in June (including Robotek, EVAC, Totemo, Everlands, and Buka).

Free Radiant Defense - Download Radiant Defense - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

Hope you will enjoy our games Don't hesitate to contact me with any inquiry or feedback.
    Nice I will surely give them a try.. They look retro arcade

Btw the "Support URL:" links in the appworld entries are broken.. They add an extra '/' which causes a 404..
    06-03-12 01:08 PM
    now this is frontpage news worthy!!!!!
    06-03-12 02:40 PM

This is great news, just bought Radiant and downloaded Radian Defense, looking forward to more games.
    06-03-12 03:08 PM
    Xsacha is a top secret spy, commissioned by RIM to seek out intelligence on software development... for all who didn't know
    CptArm3D likes this.
    06-03-12 04:20 PM
    Xsacha just has some RIM buddies that hook him up with information on new ports and such.
    I wish I had a RIM buddie....
    06-03-12 06:05 PM
    I wish I had a RIM buddy. They don't talk to me at all.
    06-03-12 06:07 PM
    Then I guess you are secret agent from the valley of TechRIM~ville that Hacks into the systems and steal what is needed? LOL
    So how is the Wesnoth port going along I heard in a tweet it was updated? So is it more stable or fixed anything, I'm planning on buying it so that's why.
    06-03-12 06:13 PM
    On-topic:
    I just saw the Hexage games pop up and thought I would mention they are coming Not every day you see big name apps.

Off-topic:
    It's going fine. I'm just working at getting the controls and UI better suited for PlayBook.

Someone just sent in an app review saying the game doesn't work though, which makes me worried. Wish they provided info with that.
    06-03-12 07:05 PM

Thanks for supporting our Playbook. I plan to buy Radiant if you can tell me if it is a native PB game?

Installed Radiant Defence.
    06-03-12 09:03 PM
    Thanks for supporting our Playbook. I plan to buy Radiant if you can tell me if it is a native PB game?

Installed Radiant Defence.
    All their games are native C++ and OpenGL ES
    06-03-12 10:14 PM
    Trying to do in-app purchase and I recieve the following

There were problems completing this purchase. Please try again or visit Blackberry App World Support for more information. (Error Id: 30242)

any ideas?
    06-04-12 12:50 PM
    Just for information, Radiant Defense is a $3 game on Windows Phone and free on Playbook. Radiant costs $2 on WP also, the same as the Playbook and Android. I haven't played RD yet but Radiant HD I have on Android and it is a superbly fun game. I just bought it for my Playbook also.
    06-04-12 03:58 PM
    Trying to do in-app purchase and I recieve the following

There were problems completing this purchase. Please try again or visit Blackberry App World Support for more information. (Error Id: 30242)

any ideas?
    I am getting the same error. Anyone know what that error is?
    06-04-12 05:22 PM
    Sadly Radiant isn't as fun on the PB as it is on Android. For some reason the left control gets a dead spot often where you tap to move but nothing happens. You tap intently once again...when you respawn after being killed because of the dead spot...and it works until another fast paced move is needed. I thought I was inadvertently tapping the bezel, but that isn't what's happening. I made a point to look directly at my left thumb to see where it was and it was well inside the screen. I don't know if it might be hardware related or something with the game.
    06-04-12 05:42 PM
    Robotek and EVAC are up now.
    lexsteryo likes this.
    06-10-12 07:32 AM
    Robotek is amazing, 1+ for multiplayer
    06-10-12 12:07 PM
    Robotek is amazing, 1+ for multiplayer
    I know right. What i don't get is why they are giving it so low reviews.
    06-10-12 12:17 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD