My company has a bunch of fillable PDF forms. I have loaded some onto my PB but they are no longer fillable. Does anyone know how to keep these forms fillable.

ALso I would love to be able to sign PDF forms from the PB. I have work orders and the signature lines are in diferent spots on each page. Plus I would need to add parts and other info. Does anyone know if this is possible yet.
    03-06-12 10:26 AM
    Well nothing good in app world yet I think jotsy is a lost cause. But if you side load android apps repligo reader is amazing. That's what I use. And I have to copy and paste from one file to another and it dose it fine. I'm not sure about freehand writing on a file but I'm sure it can be done. Hope that helps
    03-06-12 01:35 PM
    At present, no tablet based pdf reader enables filling in of pdf forms on any device. This feature is the one thing I am presently missing. If the Playbook could be the first to achieve this, they may be able to truly leapfrog the market.
    03-06-12 03:43 PM
    RepliGo Reader lets you add a 'text box' but I havent figured out how to select the font size for it. It also lets you use the 'draw freehand' tool which I find to be better than the text box because you can shrink it to the size you need it to be, would work best i assume with a stylus.

I tried both examples of the text box and free hand.
    Filled out the notes section just because i had no other pdf to try it with atm, so what you see was done with the RepliGo app.
    Last edited by SPNKr; 03-06-12 at 05:35 PM. Reason: deets
    03-06-12 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD