Here is my problem. (just started today - worked perfect before).

When I tap on Word to Go icon It tries to open but quickly closes and I get the red flashing upper left corner of the screen. The error in the box says

Unable to start appliacation - Word to Go - Error code 22.

Sheet to go and Slideshow to go work fine as does everything else.

Since I can not delete it( no trash can under Word to go if tap and hold) I can't get it back as an update to the OP. sys.....like other icons

Any thoughts - suggestions to try. I hope a total wipe isn't in order
    Appreciate it .....
    05-13-11 03:26 PM
    Did you try a hard reset by holding down power+up volume+down volume for 10 seconds to reset the PB?
    05-13-11 03:33 PM
    I've never had to do a reset before... so I tried both that method and just holding the power button in for 10 sec...(got a flush button so it's tough!) it just shuts off but I still have the problem when I tried it.

Do you get a screen or something about a hard reset ( I didn't ) maybe it just shut off normally ?.
    05-13-11 03:47 PM
    I've never had to do a reset before... so I tried both that method and just holding the power button in for 10 sec...(got a flush button so it's tough!) it just shuts off but I still have the problem when I tried it.

Do you get a screen or something about a hard reset ( I didn't ) maybe it just shut off normally ?.
    When you do a hard reset, you should see the power app appera where you get to choose to return it off or restart. If you hold it longer, it'll just go black.

I wonder, if you delete the Words to go and then plug it into DM, will it re-install the app?
    05-13-11 03:52 PM
    When you do a hard reset, you should see the power app appera where you get to choose to return it off or restart. If you hold it longer, it'll just go black.

I wonder, if you delete the Words to go and then plug it into DM, will it re-install the app?
    Do you know how to delete it right from Playbook ? -- I don't have DM loaded so is that what I would use to delete it ?
    05-13-11 03:57 PM
    I saw something on here a little bit ago where someone said they had filled up their PB, and Docs to Go stopped working. They said they deleted some stuff off the PB and it started working again. Might be something to look into.
    05-13-11 04:07 PM
    I saw something on here a little bit ago where someone said they had filled up their PB, and Docs to Go stopped working. They said they deleted some stuff off the PB and it started working again. Might be something to look into.
    I removed the only 2 word documents on the playbook....Word to go still won't open.

Would A Security Wipe put it back to normal ??
    Last edited by soney1; 05-13-11 at 09:21 PM.
    05-13-11 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD