I'm always happy when I hear about good apps for the PlayBook but i can't get Tubemate to work. if anyone has had a problem downloading videos and found a solution please clue me in. I'm happy for all of you that are not having any problems but I really need replies with solutions. Whenever i hit the green arrow it says fetching video but it doesn't download anything. After hearing problems with PlayBook upgrade i didnt install 201.358 and i don't have a YouTube account are either necessary to get Tubemate to work?
    09-29-12 12:04 PM
    Firstly, you should be running at least the 2.0 OS. If that's there, you can sideload Android apps from your PC. Secondly, TubeMate is updated every week with numerous bug fixes. I'd recommend you to uninstall your current tubemate and download the latest version from tubemate.net (there's a PlayBook version).. Then sideload. Also, make sure you have a decent and stable internet connection for TubeMate to work well. If you remain to be facing an issue, contact the developer...
    NARva likes this.
    09-30-12 03:18 AM
    Thanks i will give that a try.
    09-30-12 08:08 PM
    Where does tubemate store it,s download notificatios? Remove tubemate, but i still get 3 notifications about failed downloads.
    10-04-12 03:02 PM
    I just searched App World for Tubemate and it's not there. Is it a sideload?
    10-06-12 08:59 PM
    I just searched App World for Tubemate and it's not there. Is it a sideload?
    Yes...............
    10-06-12 09:21 PM
    It worked!
    10-07-12 07:49 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean...i don't get notifications. Jus videos n my video folder an by clicking on "downloads" on the Tubemate home screen.
    10-07-12 07:53 AM
    Glad to see it worked!

I'm not sure what you mean...i don't get notifications. Jus videos n my video folder an by clicking on "downloads" on the Tubemate home screen.
    11-28-12 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD