Hello,
    i have made a dumb mistake by never sync or backup my PB 2.0 app, after a security wipe all of my app are gone, including the basic app that already installed in PB. Like camera, video, etc apps like that. How i possible do recover all the app from it? Please help!
    12-06-11 12:25 PM
    The "basic" app, the ones that are bundled with the os, should be available after you re-initialize the device. You may need to connect your device to your pc in order to update your os. Turn your PB off and connect it to your computer. Make sure Desktop Manager is running on your pc before connecting your PB to it.

The apps that you purchased from app world will be available on your device after you successfully treinstall your operating system. Open the app world app and navigate to "My World" then tap the "Uninstalled" button.
    gn018681442 likes this.
    12-06-11 12:48 PM
    Been there and done that! Here is what I used to restore my PB to OS 1.07 factory default. Once it is up and running I updated to 1.08. It worked for me.

How to restore your BlackBerry PlayBook OS to the current version (v1.0.7) if you’ve installed the Developer Beta OS (v2.0) �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    12-06-11 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD