OK let's say we want to take a photo and send it via email using the native camera. Take the photo, open email, select attach and then
    Use the terrible photo manager to scroll through the endless photos to find the one you need (at the bottom of the list typically). OK that was rough but now for some reason I have endless Icons from Games and Apps that are also loaded into the photo manager so I now have to scroll through those as well. Can these icons be omitted in some way? If I delete them will the app no longer function properly?
    05-01-12 03:36 PM
    I would also like to know about this,about 50 twitter profile pictures appear in the photo manager and then i have like 400 icons from different apps. Does anybody know where this icons are stored so i can delete them?
    05-01-12 03:42 PM
    I'm curious - are these pictures from Android apps? Sideloaded or otherwise?

If you go to the Picture App and look at all pictures do they show there?

If android, they may be in the Misc/android/DCIM folder or in folders associated with various apps unless hidden.

It definitely is time for Rim to either add "attach to email" in the Picture app for individual pictures or add Folder support when trying to add attachments via the email app. Actually, the poor Folder support is getting fairly old after a year.
    BKillar likes this.
    05-01-12 04:55 PM
    I'm curious - are these pictures from Android apps? Sideloaded or otherwise?

If you go to the Picture App and look at all pictures do they show there?

If android, they may be in the Misc/android/DCIM folder or in folders associated with various apps unless hidden.

It definitely is time for Rim to either add "attach to email" in the Picture app for individual pictures or add Folder support when trying to add attachments via the email app. Actually, the poor Folder support is getting fairly old after a year.
    Yes, they are android apps.Thanks for the info will check those folders out.
    05-01-12 05:18 PM
    I will take a look and report back. Thanks for a reply.
    05-01-12 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD