I sideloaded NBA.tv app from goodereader and it went fine. But when I sign in to my account in the app it tells me to connect to a network, even though I am connected. Has anyone gotten this app to work? also how do I upgrade to flashplayer 11?
    01-04-13 07:37 PM
    I don't know about the Android app but if you tap on the Gear icon then navigate to the "About/OS" page, you will see that the current version of Flash Player is 11.1..121.71. If your PB is not up to date, you need to download and install the current OS version (2.1.0.1314). To do this, visit the "Software Updates" page, also found by tapping the Gear icon at the top of the home screen.

To find out about the Android app, it would be better to post your question in the forum dedicated to" Sideloading Android Apps". It's a sub-forum of this one and I'm sure someone there can help you out.
    01-04-13 09:56 PM
    I've posted my sideloading issues in the sideload sub-section, and received very little in terms of suggestions and insights. I've had the connection issue too, I think for the Rift game. After creating my account, it tells me it can't connect to the servers, and to make sure I have an internet connection, even though it's allowed me to sign in and I'm connected...
    01-05-13 07:22 AM