This is my second post as my issue still remains unresolved. i travel to spanish speaking countrys all the time. i downloaded ispeek on my play book. it recoginises my voice and writes what i say under the english part of the app. then the wheel jhust spins and nothing happens. Whats up with this?? Is there another app that actually works???
    01-15-12 06:25 PM
    I get the same problem with iSpeech. I can't find another one that uses your voice then converts it to the language you need. All the others are text based that copies and pastes to were you want.

Sorry I couldn't help you ... maybe someone else can find one for you and will respond.
    01-15-12 06:41 PM
    Have you got an internet connection when doing this? It has to search on the net to convert to the other language
    01-15-12 06:50 PM
    @loreburne .. yes I have the wifi on.... still couldn't get it to translate... spinning wheel the same as the OP. Maybe the app is just not working right now? Dunno.
    01-15-12 06:55 PM
    I had that problem a while back and finally just gave up. It would get my input phrase/word fine but that was the end - spinning wheel.....
    01-15-12 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD