Hello,
    Past few days with playbook have been awesome. However, I spent most of the time with NFS undercover...best was, even after 1710 update (which was mentioned as wipe & install update)...I didn't lose my unlocked cars and tracks in NFS.
    Anyways, now coming to business...I need a couple of apps in my playbook but am having hard time finding it...mostly they are counterparts of the ones installed in my torch. It would be great if you could help me find them:
    1. Gtalk
    2. social feeds
    3. facebook
    4. worldmate

I downloaded IM+ all in one msngr (IM+ All-in-One Messenger - Social BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store) and it says on the webpage tat it is compatible with playbook...but after download in playbook, I can't find it anywhere...

There are some rss feed clients for playbook, but they aren't as good as the social feeds in torch...

There is a facebook link in playbook, but it goes to the facebook native app. where I have to log in everytime and it is soooo slow.

I don't want worldmate desperately on my playbook, as I have in on torch...but I won't mind if I have it there also.

Any help or suggestions ??
    04-23-11 11:04 AM
    these apps don't exist yet....we're all in the same boat hoping they are out soon!
    04-23-11 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD