Hi, I was downloading Monopoly (paid 9.99 for it ) and whiile it was downloading, I was installing another game. Anyway, it was lagging up so I hit cancel on the Monopoly download so that it would install the other game faster. Now, I'm not sure how to download the Monopoly game when I look for it in Appworld it shows as I have to repurchase it.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong or do I need to email the publishers?? Any help would be appreciated.
    01-11-12 05:25 PM
    Is it in your Uninstalled app list? This happened to me once and it was...
    01-11-12 05:28 PM
    Did your payment go through?
    If so, contact the developer or the App World Customer Support.
    01-11-12 05:28 PM
    whew, okay i see it now. I went back through the purchase page and logged back in , once it authenticated it gave me an error and said I "already purchased the game" and it started downloading.

!
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-11-12 05:30 PM
    Try buying again, it should prompt to say you've already bought it and let you download again.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-11-12 05:32 PM
    Did your payment go through?
    If so, contact the developer or the App World Customer Support.
    I ask people who contact me about installation problems to email copies of receipts along with a full description of the problem to the following email address:

[email protected]

In my experience, service has been speedy and everyone was able to install my app in the end.
    01-11-12 06:48 PM
    whew, okay i see it now. I went back through the purchase page and logged back in , once it authenticated it gave me an error and said I "already purchased the game" and it started downloading.

!
    This is good information, thanks. In the past, people got billed twice and had to request a refund. Looks like RIM has been fixing things.
    01-11-12 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD